X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skipoet
    • Nov 2007

Nero Vision 4 Slideshow Menu page

Hi Folks,
    I'm a newbie so please be gentle I've just put together a slideshow that is made up of 2 titles. When I create the menu page, it's automatically showing the two titles as buttons - which I don't want. Is there a way of removing them please?
    It's spoiling my nice menu, and I can't really see why they're needed there at all.
    I know you can disable the menu, but when I've burnt one to disc with it disabled, the slideshow just continues as if on a loop - which I don't want either.
    To be honest, I'm not very impressed.

Thanks for your help
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

Those two buttons are used to start the playback of each title. Without them, there's no way to select which title to play. Do you only want a single "Play Me" type button on the menu? There's a few things you can do in Nero Vision:

1. Automatically start playing back the first title upon insertion (the menu is still there, but needs to be manually accessed). When the first title is finished, you can tell it to go to the menu or start playing the next title (and when the last title is played, it will jump back to the menu). You can do this by clicking on the "More" button on the "Select Menu" screen, and change the "Start Playback" option to the first title, and change the "When finished playing" option to "Play next title" (see here: http://www.digital-digest.com/articl...ide_page4.html).

2. You can somehow merge the two titles into one, and therefore, you would only have one button on the menu

3. Have no menu, but as you say, it will play in a loop (which is the normal behaviour - otherwise, the playback will stop abruptly at the end of the last title)
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

Working...