X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • witchmedea
    • Apr 2007

Help with burning DVD audio files to CD

Hello,

I have just learned tonight how to copy over audio tracks from a DVD so they can be burned onto a CD. I am a belly dancer and have some DVDs that teach choreographies to some older belly dance music that has never been released onto CDs.

I want to pull those chapters with the music score off and burn them to a CD. The problem is that there is still some talking in the beginning of the chapter before the music starts. Is there anyway I can edit that out and just start burning the track form where the music starts?

Also, the music happens to be on half on chapter 14 and then continues onto chapter 15 for the finish. When I burnt the test CD there is definitely a pause between the two tracks. I am assuming I can remedy this by choosing no pause between tracks in my Nero software. Is this correct?

I am very new at this so I really do not know what I am doing so I apologize if this sounds like a confusing post....I am very confused!

Thanks in advance.

Medea
  • santianz
    • Nov 2007

I use "Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer V 2.46" With Acoustica you can Cut and paste sounds quickly and easy. Fade the volume, pan and playback rate of each sound. Is Perfect for what you are looking for. You can put together half song to the other half very easy. Cut whatever part you don't like and much more....I hope this help...If you what to know where can you get this software...Just send me an email...santianz@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...