imagine doing anything to your videos in minutes!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shomeru
    • Jan 2008

imagine doing anything to your videos in minutes!

what do you think of the idea for a company to recieve all the home movies you shoot, either through uploading or through an easy shipping method, convert them to hq digital if necessary, store them in a database, and make them accesible online or by calling their operators, so you can easily edit them, share them, burn dvds, or any one of many other options available to digital video? this would be an easy and central way to manage and develop your videos, as you just send them in and they do all the work for you making all the cool features available to digital videos come to life in mere minutes!
    Last edited by shomeru; 18 Jan 2008, 08:15 AM. Reason: script
  • POTCjedi
    • Jan 2008

Sorry, but I don't like the idea at all. Maybe the home movie would look cheesy in its unedited state and this company would treat the costumer differently then other costumers who the company feels has better videos. When Martin Scorsese and his editor was working on editing the climax scene in Cape Fear they found it funny before it was altered. The scene turned out far from cheesy.

Anyway my point is, I don't like a company having that much power.

Comment

Working...