X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drfsupercenter
    NOT an online superstore
    • Oct 2005

Iron Man - In-store exclusives?

I posted the same question on a different forum I frequent, but I thought I'd ask it here.

What do you guys think is the best version of Iron Man to buy? For whatever reason, EVERY store has a different "exclusive" version... so I can't just run out to the local store and get it. I want one of the special sets.

Here's a list that was on IGN:
    # Circuit City -- Access to exclusive Marvel Digital Comics featuring the artwork of Adi Granov.

# Best Buy -- Custom Lithograph created by Marvel artist Gerald Parel.

# Target -- Target Deluxe Edition includes exclusive Mark III mask packaging. Available on both the Ultimate 2-Disc Edition and 2-Disc Blu-ray.

# Costco -- Giftset includes the Ultimate 2-Disc Edition DVD and 3 Iron Man Bobbleheads, with all 3 Iron Man suits from the film. Also available exclusively in this giftset is the "Battle Damaged Mark II"

# Walmart -- Two exclusive SKUs. Ultimate 2-Disc Edition packed with an exclusive comic book chronicling the Nick Fury story. The single disc giftset is packed with the first episode of the new Iron Man animated series.

# Kmart & Sears -- Save $5 on the Ultimate 2-disc edition with any $25 Craftsman purchase.

# Trans World -- FYE and Suncoast Exclusive Steelbook Package available on the Ultimate 2-Disc Edition.

# Borders -- On pack collectible book featuring original sketches by Bob Layton and the top 24 comic book covers of Iron Man.
    I originally thought that Borders' was the best... but apparently the Steelbook package is the only one with disc art (and the discs are no different than the normal 2-disc set)... which looks a lot cooler than just boring grey.

Are there any not on that list that are worth looking at? I don't want to buy one and be stuck with it if there's another in-store bonus that's better.
    CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
    Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
    My DVD Collection
Working...