X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KETAN
    • May 2002

Capture and codec

Hi,
    Presently I am using virtual dub and huff codec to capture AVI from my Hi8 analog.
    Any better alternate if someone has to suggest.

In virtual dub custom formats only two color format work for me, rest give Error#418 (!!!)...any solution?
    Thanks
    KETAN
  • Needtoknow
    • Jun 2002

Re: Capture and codec

Originally posted by KETAN
    Hi,
    Presently I am using virtual dub and huff codec to capture AVI from my Hi8 analog.
    Any better alternate if someone has to suggest.

In virtual dub custom formats only two color format work for me, rest give Error#418 (!!!)...any solution?
    Thanks
    KETAN
    I would update your IEP and to direct X8 and also your media player from windowsupdate.com If your have a low system for doing this and have winsock porblems, also update your winsock from microsoft.com

But all in all, I would ask you to try out from starts this:http://membres.lycos.fr/ripitall/

Make sure your vobs files and all other from ripping them are in the ripitall folder in the vob folder, this way it will see this and put all the info in for you, but you still need to read and learn more from the help files.

Hey good luck

Comment

• radiomans
      • Dec 2001

hi

i dont think he was asking about RIPPING DVDS!!!!!!

H

Comment

• Needtoknow
        • Jun 2002

Originally posted by radiomans
        hi

i dont think he was asking about RIPPING DVDS!!!!!!

H
        Yes sorry about that. I was reading through last night and thought I reply to another thread while trying to do something esle on another computer

Comment

Working...