Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • river1
    • Aug 2007

music cd cover

hi everyone am having a problem trying to figure out how to put song titles on CD cover..I don't have any
    problem making cover with a picture but can't transfer
    song title list to it..I have Nero and Roxio can anyway
    help? thks Jim
  • katzdvd
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Feb 2006

In Nero Label Creator you can do this. With the burned CD still in the drive, use the "Track List" tool to create the track listing on the cover. After you get the track list on there, you will most likely have to edit it, as far as all the info. that is contained in the list.

Also, the minutes/seconds format will probably have to be changed to suit your tastes. And, with my Nero label creator pgm., I have to put the picture on the cover "upside - down" because of the goofy way the program prints it out for folding.

It will be a bit of trial & error for you, but once you understand how the pgm. works, it will not be that difficult.

Cheers,
    katz

Comment

• river1
      • Aug 2007

thanks for your help

Comment

• river1
        • Aug 2007

when l click track list tool nothing happens

Comment

• katzdvd
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • Feb 2006

Mine is set up like this; First, I click the "Booklet Rear" tab at the bottom left corner of the page to be sure I am working on the rear of the cd cover. Then click the track listing tool, move your mouse over to the cd cover, upper left corner.

It will show a "cross hairs" where your mouse is. Left click in the upper left corner, drag your mouse down to the lower right. This should create the track list box for you, with all the cd info already filled in, complete track list. Again, the created cd must still be in the drive for the contents to be read by the program.

From there you can edit the track contents, if desired. I have Label Creator vers. 2.2 - Build 2.3.0.42. Yours may be a different vers., but I believe the directions will work essentially the same.

Comment

• river1
            • Aug 2007

thks for getting back to me..I seem to be getting on to it..
            I can make up a playlist l have to manually type the titles
            in..think one of the reasons for this is when I open my playlist
            they are actually "shortcuts" to the songs on the album..but
            everything is working just a little extra work..thks for your help

Comment

• katzdvd
              Lord of Digital Video
              Lord of Digital Video
              • Feb 2006

Good to hear you are figuring it out. As you become more familiar w/ the program, you will find quicker ways to do it. Nero doesn't make it that easy. I only use it because it is free. If I were to use a pay program, I might purchase Acoustica.

I used the trial vers. of that before, & it did work much easier than Nero did.

Comment

• river1
                • Aug 2007

thanks for all your help

Comment

Working...