Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MovieFreak0307
    • Mar 2002

MOV problems

I have a few quicktime .mov's that will not let me convert to MPG or anything. It wont let me do anything whatsoever with it. Is there a program I can use that can convert the mov file to an AVI or MPG? Please let me know if you have ANY suggestions. Thanks! I would like to get these MOV files onto a VCD but I havent had any luck, thanks again!
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

TMPGEnc with the REQUIRED QuickTime plugin...

Comment

• MovieFreak0307
      • Mar 2002

How?

How can I get this plugin? Does it have a name or can I download it? Thanks for your Reply!!!

Comment

• Kutscher_Men

Easy, use the registered version's DVDCutter Stream and Mp3CDWav Converter, you can download it in www.download.com

Comment

• sarit16
          Platinum Member
          Platinum Member
          • Dec 2001

howdi there...is DVDCutter Stream and Mp3CDWav Converter any good?

i just got recomended to use DVDCutter Stream and Mp3CDWav Converter for avi conversion is it better than tmpeg?

cheers

sksk

Comment

• setarip
            Retired
            • Dec 2001

You can get the QuickTime plugin for TMPGEnc at:

Comment

• MovieFreak0307
              • Mar 2002

URL?

Hey Thanks for the replies but when I clicked on the link for the Quicktime Plugin for TMPGEnc, I got nothing. Is there any other way I can download it? Thanks Again!

Comment

• MovieFreak0307
                • Mar 2002

Also...

Also... I loaded the URL into my Download Accelerator and it says I need a Username and Password. Is there a way you can email the plugin to me? My email is DelVecchioJR@msn.com I would be very grateful if you can help me get this quicktime plugin. Thanks A Lot Again!

Comment

• setarip
                  Retired
                  • Dec 2001

As has been posted many times at these forums, it is apparently necessary to turn off your download accelerator (and possibly any firewall) to successfully download from the DVD Digest and DivX Digest sites...

Comment

• MovieFreak0307
                    • Mar 2002

???

Even Still, Before I got Download Accelerator, the site wouldnt let me access the download. Is there any other way I can get this Plugin? I am desperate! lol Sorry for all the trouble but please help me in any way possible. Thank you for sticking with me. It takes a great person to help out other people. My email is DelVecchioJR@msn.com if you can email me the plugin. Please any other suggestions??? Thanks to Everyone!

Comment

• zedolf
                      • Jun 2002

Take a look at RAD Video Tools - freeware that can convert MOV to AVI format.

RAD Game Tools' web page. RAD makes Bink Video, the Telemetry Performance Visualization System, and Oodle Data Compression - all popular video game middleware.

Martin.

Comment

• MovieFreak0307
                        • Mar 2002

Thanks

hey Martin, Thanks a lot for your reply but I've already got the quicktime plugin for TMPGenc to do my job. I will remember your suggestion if I need it in the future. Thanks Again!!!

Comment

Working...