Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Netsniper
    • Dec 2001

Audio encoding in FlaskMPEG 0.6

I read the DivX-Digest guide to making DivX (4.11) files from a DVD source using FlaskMPEG 0.6 preview. I am having trouble with one part of the program. In the audio codec selection process there is no MP3 codec available from the list. Can someone tell me how to get this to work? I am using Windows XP so maybe thats a problem bur i dont think so... I have been using DVD2AVI and VirtualDUB to put the stream back into the files afterwards, but I would like to do it all in one step. And if possible, I would like to use 64 kbps encoded WMA streams rather than the standard 128 kpbs MP3. If there are any compatibility problems with using WMA please let me know, but otherwise I think the microsoft codec is better at compression than MP3 in terms of robustness. Oh, and on more question. Are there any guides to ripping the HIGHEST QUALITY DivX with low file length. Some kind of Quality/FileLength ratio comparison would be nice. Thanks guys...

Kris Hermansen
  • restless
    • Dec 2001

Hello!

I got the same problem.
    Reinstall radium mp3 codec (fraunhofer).
    I recommend downloading a rip-pack and install radium mp3 codec.

Here´s an adress:

digital, digest, dvd, divx, dvdr, dvd+r, dvd-r, rip, copy, ripping, convert, backup, back, up, shrink, xvid, software, download, news, guide, article

lg restless

Comment

Working...