Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rrrredrum
    • Jan 2002

Nero? Not working?

I just downloaded the latest version of Nero, to my new computer using Windows XP Pro. When I try to burn a vcd now Nero messed up with the encoding. When I try burning a vcd from a divx file this happens: After burning aproximatly 60 % I get an error messege saying something like : Mpeg encoding procces failed/error, and the encoding is aborted, any idea what this might be?

I tried using Nero Express to, same thing

Tried using an older version of Nero, same thing.

Is it something with XP
  • Warlock
    • Jul 2002

I'm currently running Nero's latest version on Windows XP Pro with out any issues. You might want to look at your system hardware or check your systems resources. Windows XP is a heavy operating system that requires a lot of resources to run just the OS alone.

Comment

• ToiletDuck
      • Jul 2002

I'm having problems getting nero to overburn. I have 700mb disk. how much can i overburn them? The biggest rip i have is 716mb. I should be able to get that on. Even if I can't. I can't get it to go 1mb over. And I have it in the options set to overburn on the disk at once. is there something i need to look for?

Comment

• rrrredrum
        • Jan 2002

I'm sorry, but I have no idea, are you sure yoy CD-r supports overburning?

Try another program/another version fo nero. And resintall nero

Comment

Working...