Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ToiletDuck
    • Jul 2002

AC3 integration

I put up this message in the newb forum but no one would answer. i don' t know if it is because i am just stupid as hell or if no one knows. So I figured that I would come here and ask in a bigger group of people that know.

Ok. I don't know what I did but somehow I have a .avi file that looks very very good and is about 10.6mb. I don't know if yall know what i am talking about or not. Anyway that file has no audio. I have an independant ac3 file with the movies audio. I need to know how to add the two together. I have tried thins:

Going into Nanub and I selected the AC3 file and selected Direct stream( I figure this because I already have the file right?) Then I selected. The .avi file. I also selected Direct stream on that one for the same reason. So I figured I had two file that are already done. One that is a small video file and looks good and one 173mb sound file. So now I can just add them together. The first time i did it the sound went along with the movie fine. However the movie it'self was running slow and the voices sounded like that on a record player when you slow it down. So i downloaded a program i found in the download section here. I figured that the fps ws messed up. One the program is said they were ar 23.976. So i upped them to 29.970. Then i hit save and tried to re-run the file. It started up but this time it looked like it was running fast and there was no sound. So i deleted the file and did it again. This time I don't have any sound at all. But the picture still looks really good for only 10.6mb. Any ideas on what I can do. I am using Nanub for this. If you are familure with the program please let me know. I would like to get a little step by step on what i need to do. I don't think there is really very much involed it is just that I don't know what to click on. Thanx a whole bunch if you decided to help me out. I am so frustrated it isn't even funny. Thanks.

TD
  • khp
    The Other
    • Nov 2001

Re: AC3 integration

Originally posted by ToiletDuck
    I put up this message in the newb forum but no one would answer. i don' t know if it is because i am just stupid as hell or if no one knows. So I figured that I would come here and ask in a bigger group of people that know.
    So you started not one but two threads on a subject that you already had two other threads working on. Do you have any idear how annoying that is.

You made this post less than 4.5 hours after posting in the newbie forum, you really should learn some patience.

The problem either is that your pc is'nt powerfull enough to decode both the ac3 and divx streams. Or it could be that your interlaceing settings a wrong. There are a couple of posting on this subject. Use the forum search function to find them.
    Last edited by khp; 19 Jul 2002, 05:03 PM.
    Donate your idle CPU time for something usefull.
    http://folding.stanford.edu/

Comment

• Enchanter
      Old member
      • Feb 2002

I did find a few threads made by the same "author" alongside each others in one or more sections. Don't know if this is considered spamming or just some type-happy member at work.

Comment

Working...