Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Varrus9696
    • Mar 2005

NeroVis Exp. 3 - Lockups?!?!

Forgive me, first, if I am posting this in the wrong place. I am sure that if I am, the mods will send me to the right place.

Okay, here's the deal. I am trying to burn a DVD using Nero 6.6 Ultra Edition with Nero Vision Express 3. Problem is, about 1 hour or so into the transcoding/burning, my system locks up. I have a Lite-On 8x DVD-RW/CDRW, 1.2gig Athlon CPU, 512mb of ram, and a ton of HDD space. The DVD I am trying to burn is only about 1 hour and 30 minutes long so there is plenty of space / time on the DVD.

So...er...suggestions?
  • Norm
    • Dec 2004

Is this a copy protected DVD? If it is are you using Nero Recode to encode it? The time you mentioned is WAY too long to be copying. I use recode and it takes about 30 to 60 minutes total depending on the size of the DVD. Did you upgrade your Nero Package lately? There is a Nero clean tool that will remove all info from your registry I had a problem with updating my Nero and used the clean tool. I then reinstalled Nero Packages and it fixed the problem I was having. Here is a link to the clean tool

Nero Platinum - 7 programmes en une suite ! ✓ Montage vidéo ✓ Streaming ✓ Sécurité des données ✓ Conversion ✓ Gravure ✓ Radio mondiale ► Plus d'informations
    Last edited by Norm; 14 Mar 2005, 08:57 AM.
    "Women"

can't live with 'em........Pass the Beernuts

Comment

Working...