Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ravensheild exp
    • May 2005

Recode2 why go Nero Digital?

Been using Recode2 for about a year, works great, alway just select "Reocde Entire DVD to DVD"

than I burn to dvd.............is there any reason to recode your dvd and video to Nero Digital? If so , then what? Would it be better quality to burn to DVD or playback on pc or tv?

I jut bought this..........http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...............to access my HDD stored movies on my TV and i'm wondering if recoding with NERO DIGITAL will produce better results.
  • BR7
    He is coming to your little town!
    • Aug 2005

Nero Digital encodes to MPEG4 and from what I hear you need a DVD Player that plays Nero Digital

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• ElemonGW
      the comeback
      • May 2006

this is what i think:
      nero digital encodes to mp4. mp4 is a format that "machines" like psp and ipod play. there is no reason to encode in mp4, you should only use this option if you want to send them to your ipod/psp/...

The 2nd comeback, decided to just ignore the n**b mods of this site (not all of course ) (you know who you are and I wish you 'll burn in hell )

Comment

• nwg
        Left *****
        • Jun 2003

Nero Digital is a special form of MP4 so, the playing device has to be specifically be able to play Nero Digital files.

Comment

Working...