Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • snagel
    • Apr 2006

Problem with burning with recode 2

Lately I have been having problems when trying to burn with Nero Recode 2. It will go through it brief analysis, advanced anaylsis, encoding and burning stage when it kicks the original dvd that has just been ripped and asks for the blank disc it reads the blank for a brief sometimes very short period of time and then kicks the blank disc back out. saying that the burn failed. I can then select burn same project again sometimes 2 or 3 times and place the same disc back in each time that it just kicked out and it will now burn the movie on the disc.
    This does not seem to happen at all with SHRINK. It seems to burn the disc each and every time.
    I am currently running Nero 6.6.0.18

any thoughts
    thanks snagel
  • vw56german
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Jun 2005

post a log file of a failed burn so we can see if it offers any clues as to why. Have you check with the drives manufacturer for any firmware updates? It could be as simple as your drive does not like the media you are using.

Comment

• locoeng
      Who Farted?
      • Dec 2005

Are you burning with Nero after DVD Shrink processes the movie or are you using Imgburn or DVD Decrypter for the DVD Shrink route?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
      Walt Kelly

Comment

Working...