Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scarabhead
    • Dec 2002

Audio becomes out of Sync?

I have had good results except for my finished product, its audio become more and more out of sync as the movie plays back. I have tried to solve this but as a new person to this, I lack the insight. I hope someone can shed some light and offer a possible solution. I am using smartripper and flaskmpeg. I am converting to low motion Divx. Thanks for any help.
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

1. Load up AVI file in Virtual/nandub
    2. Set both Video and Audio tabs to Direct Stream Copy
    3. Under Audio, go to Interleave and input the appropriate value in the 'Delay audio track by x ms' box
    4. Go to File -> Save as AVI and give a name to the new file

In the case of the audio gradually getting more and more off-synch from the video, add the following step prior to saving the file:
    -. Under Video, go to Frame Rate and select "Change so video and audio durations match (you should see a value similar to the original frame rate).

Comment

• kdiaz
      • Dec 2001

I see that my .m2v is 1:50:49.03, and the .ac3 file is 1:50:49:22. Could this be the reason the audio is out of sync when playing it back on my tv dvd player? Is there a way to fix that in maestro? I don't feel like making it an .avi file to fix it, when I just want to burn the movie to DVD-R.

Comment

Working...