FlaskMPEG Support for files larger than 4GB?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gonzo4904
    • Nov 2002

FlaskMPEG Support for files larger than 4GB?

Hello,

Quick Question. Does FlaskMpeg support files over 4GB? Every time I try to encode a VOB over 4GB, Flask will crash. I have tried many different VOB's, and still get the same error. Flask will open the VOB, load the video and the Audio stream. then stop. freeze. then crash.

XMpeg does the exact same thing.

Has anyone else seen this?

The only other program that does work that I have found is Vidomi Encoder, but it is terribly slow.

Any Suggestions?

Also, I would really like to keep it as one file. And not have to cut the VOB into 2 files.
    Last edited by gonzo4904; 21 Dec 2002, 08:49 AM.
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"Also, I would really like to keep it as one file. And not have to cut the VOB into 2 files."

Why? The DVD didn't start out with just one .VOB...

Comment

• fedge
      • Dec 2002

Ive used that prog.. i recomend to get the latest release.. .74xx or something like that... This prog SHOULD work with any size dvd ripped files. However, I did have significant problems when trying to use the DIVX codec v 5.02.... I decided to just use version 4.xx for dvd fast-motion, with much better and stable results. Also the latest version of flashmpeg will import seperated vob files(sp?) even if it isnt apparent. The latest release will also preview the audio channel.. (cool)... If you REALLY want to use the latest DIVX codec than i dont know what to say...

Comment

Working...