X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zak60
    • Mar 2003

double subtitle

hi,
    whenever i choose to have subtitle on my MDVD divx movie i have it permanently in window as a transparent one although i unticked that option in subtitle menu, and when i turn subtitle on then i have two subtitles, one transparent and one on the black line...
    can anybody help me, i am new in this field, i tried every option in MDVD configuration menu but there is no help
  • luiz.fernando
    • Mar 2003

do you have vobsub installed? if so, configure it correctly or uninstall it... hope it helps.

Comment

• McMillan
      • Feb 2003

try not selecting a subtitle at all. I have a few divx movies that allready have subtitles - grabbed from DVD together with it, so when I load subtitles, I have two of them too
      Play the divx movie in windows media player, and if there's a subtitle, you have that kind of divx too.
      ...this MIGHT not be the best picture that I have...

Comment

• zak60
        • Mar 2003

thanks a lot, i actually reinstalled Micro DVD and now it works perfectly

Comment

• zak60
          • Mar 2003

hah, but now there is another problem; when i want to record divx movie to disk and want to have two subtitles, e.g. croatian and english, whatever i later choose i have both of them, one as transparent and the other on the black line, crazy...

Comment

• McMillan
            • Feb 2003

- try installing micro dvd v.1.2, it's less buggy.
            - when starting a movie, allways use quick ini mode to manually select a subtitle. Don't use autorun. (microdvd mode). you can't choose two subtitles at the same time. choose only one. check the microdvd configuration settings, subtitles.
            - try renaming each subtitle to name other than the movie name, e.g. croatian.cub and english.sub etc. a i šta æe ti engleski prevod ako koristiš hrvatski?
            - when recording a movie on a cd, burn only the movie and two (or more) subtitles, nothing else. there might be conflicts with .ini file in autorun.
            - try bsplayer. much better, more features.
            Last edited by McMillan; 29 Mar 2003, 11:03 PM.
            ...this MIGHT not be the best picture that I have...

Comment

Working...