Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DonnieD
    • Jun 2003

Write error with TMPGenc

Hi all, I have tried to convert an avi file to MPEG2 with the program TMPGenc to be able to burn it to a dvd but get a error mesagge saying 'Write error occured at address 77f436f7 of module 'ntdll.dll with 00000000.
    Has anyone any ideas what i have to do? All feed back will be much appreciated thx.
  • Damillz
    • Aug 2003

The error you receive is because direct show does not have priority over the *.avi gfiles. So the fix goes as such. In TMPGEnc, press option, then environmental setting. Press on VFAPI plug in tab on the right hand side. In here you will see "DirectShow Multimedia File Reader" and priority -1. You need to make it +1, so right click on it and choose "Higher Priority". Do this twice to take it to +1. Now press okay and all is fixed. (Note that this error only usually occurs on xvid transcoding, so if you're doing anything else, you may want to revert the priorty.

Comment

• shiny#3
      Digital Video Master
      Digital Video Master
      • Jul 2003

uuhhh.... why not use avisynth or ffdshow.?? as direct Tmpeg servers?? ...

Comment

• Damillz
        • Aug 2003

Because then I see the problem described in the original post!!!! I'm just saying what got around it for me, this was just a copy and paste job!!!

Comment

• shiny#3
          Digital Video Master
          Digital Video Master
          • Jul 2003

as you say Damillz ..... and keep that d by zero for every file that is the same!!!

Comment

Working...