Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thegr8skizm
    • Mar 2002

Capture Audio Prob

I've tried multiple progs, i.e. Virtual Dub, Premiere and VideoWave 4, and while i can capture video perfectly, there is no audio. I am complete dumb founded. I've done everything i can think of. Has anybody ever come across this before?
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Check the settings for your audio recording controls to make certain that you've got a checkmark under the proper audio input connection to your souncard (perhaps "auxiliary-in" or "line-in")...

Comment

• johnbmx4christ
      • Nov 2001

what hardware or cap card are you using to cap your vid?
      it is usually better to cap both vid and audio with the program that came with the card and then use those other programs to edit with.
      john boy

http://brightideasdigitalmedia.com

Comment

• thegr8skizm
        • Mar 2002

Ok, thanks for the help guys. I reinstalled my WDM Nvidia Personal Cinimea Driver, along with other things. Whatever it did, it suddenly works. Anyways, thanks for the help.

Comment

• setarip
          Retired
          • Dec 2001

Whatever gets you through the night (it's alright)... ;>}

Comment

• Gonella
            • Mar 2002

Hi,

First of all, excuse my bad english. I got the same problem, but I think its not a problem, just a technical feature. When you try to capture with your TV card software, it enable audio an video to be heared and watched. But when you capture with virtualdub, it only open the video and do not open the audio. I don't know if there are programs that enable the TV Card audio whitout watching the video, but I think this is the way to capture the audio with virtualdub.

Comment

Working...