Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skypark_rock3t
    • May 2002

FlaskMPEG Max Job Size Problem v0.6

I wanted to let you know that I've been having problems with the 0.6 preview version when importing VOB files that I made using either SmartRipper or DVD Decrypter. It seems that Flask won't read VOB files that are around 4GB in size. However, it works ok when I rip the DVD into two VOB files of around 2GB each. I wanted to create a 1CD version of Rush Hour 2 but when I import the VOB file, the job size states that it's 1MB. The weird thing is that Flask detects the file, detects the video and audio streams, but once I load it into the program, the progress bar is white instead of blue. And, I'm able to play the video using Flask and can even preview the audio, but it gives me a warning stating that the file is being in use or that the options are incorrect. I've even restarted my computer after making the DVD rip but with no luck. I'm wondering if there is any way to work around this problem or if a bug fix will be included in the next version. I've already created a few DVD rips, but they are the 2CD versions which were possible because of their 2GB size splits, but I cannot get the full 4GB VOB file loaded in.
    I'm using Windows XP Pro, 1.4GHz Athlon, 512 MB RAM
    Any help would be appreciated.
  • khp
    The Other
    • Nov 2001

Well you should'nt be playing around with vobfiles that large anyway.
    I assume that you are doing this because flask0.6 will only load one vobfile, correct ?.
    There is a fix for this, either use the thunder.mism plugin or better yet the subtitlesfix for flask0.6.
    Donate your idle CPU time for something usefull.
    http://folding.stanford.edu/

Comment

Working...