X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • anGGa
    • May 2002

VFapi

Hello,

I cant open a TMPGEnc project with VFapi, any1 knows what may cause the prob?

Thnx..
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

vFAPI should be able to open .tpr files (TMPGEnc Project file). Have you set up vFAPI by running VIFPSET.BAT? Also, check that TMPGEnc has been opened up in your system at least once (was your system only recently been reformatted?).

Comment

• anGGa
      • May 2002

No, I havent reformated my pc and tmpgenc is opened quite often..Plus I surelly did run VIFPSET.BAT

Comment

• Enchanter
        Old member
        • Feb 2002

I missed this one earlier. Have you made sure that DVD2AVI has been opened up in your system at least once as well? You will need to make sure that the version that you are using includes the vFAPI plug-in (Does not have to be the latest version. Just one that does support it). Basically you need to make sure that the system recognises these files: .d2v (DVD2AVI Project file), .tpr (TMPGEnc Project File) and vFAPI installed in the system. If the problem persists, there must be something wrong in between those steps that you have done...

Comment

• anGGa
          • May 2002

Originally posted by Enchanter
          I missed this one earlier. Have you made sure that DVD2AVI has been opened up in your system at least once as well? You will need to make sure that the version that you are using includes the vFAPI plug-in (Does not have to be the latest version. Just one that does support it). Basically you need to make sure that the system recognises these files: .d2v (DVD2AVI Project file), .tpr (TMPGEnc Project File) and vFAPI installed in the system. If the problem persists, there must be something wrong in between those steps that you have done...
          I use DVD2Avi all the time...I use TMPGEnc version 2.3 something, but i installed version 2.4. I really dont know what went wrong.
          Im just gonna do the whole process again and hope it will do with the newer version...

Comment

• Enchanter
            Old member
            • Feb 2002

The latest version is 2.54a, which can be download from the Official Download Page

Comment

• anGGa
              • May 2002

I just redone everything till tying to convert with VFapi where it gives the same error

The error looks like this:

VFapi Reader Codec *IS.
              ???? C:\Mydocuments\moviename.tpr ??????.

ps; im sure it has to do something with vfapi, cause i dont have problems loading a dvd2avi file....

Comment

• Enchanter
                Old member
                • Feb 2002

It is possible your .tpr file is the one to blame (ie. It's corrupted or invalid). Can TMPGEnc open the project file and scroll through it, you being able to view the video?

Comment

• anGGa
                  • May 2002

I can open the dvd2avi project file in tmpgenc just fine (scroll, etc). I dont know, mayb ur right and its the .trp file to blame...ill have a couple of tests and ill let u know

Comment

Working...