X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pupa
    • Apr 2006

Help Please Newbie file code .tda

Hi All

I have a large file which I wanted to burn on to a DVD. I started this project some time ago but now I cant remember what stage I was up to. I was wondering if someone could tell me from the code what my next stage is and with which program. I have been mainly using TMPGEenc and Author and DVD Shrink. I have done my chapters and it has been shrunk with DVD shrink. I think it just needs to be burnt on to a DVD but I dont know program to use for the format it is in.

Thanks

Pupa
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

howdie

well if you saved your .tda file open dvd author and under options>open project and load it. if you haven't deleted or modified any of the files that were used to create the .tda file it will be the same. output video/audio ts folders and burn the video ts with TDA or nero for example if it doesn't need shrinking.
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• pupa
      • Apr 2006

thanks very much for your quick response

Comment

• pupa
        • Apr 2006

please refer to this

well if you saved your .tda file open dvd author and under options>open project and load it. if you haven't deleted or modified any of the files that were used to create the .tda file it will be the same. output video/audio ts folders and burn the video ts with TDA or nero for example if it doesn't need shrinking.

i have tried to follow the above instructions but tmpgenc author wont recognise the file.

the file which was sitting on an external drive is not in the recognised format for the program to pick it up. I have tried to open it with the program but nothing.. is there anyway i can open this file to salvage it. i couldnt bear to think all that hard work was for nothing can anyone help please<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

is this a .tda file? a .tda file is a project image. if the files used to create the .tda file have been deleted, moved or modified then it's gone for good. (well if it's deleted for sure). if it was moved, it needs to be moved back. if it was modified you'll have to start over.
          Last edited by LT. Columbo; 9 Oct 2006, 11:58 AM.
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
          (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

Working...