Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • negrostmthws
    • Mar 2009

Need help with 2 issues

Hi everybody this is my first post as u can see.
    well, im having 2 problems with my program TMPGEnc DVD Author with DIVX Authoring 3.1.2.176.
    First and most important issue. It's not recognising My DVD Writer. It's an HP dvd1060 . the wired thing is that i was using before an old version (1.6....) and it recognised it just fine. i burnt lot's of DVD's, wtever.
    but now with this new version i cannot burn anything cuz it doesn't recognise it :S.
    Have any idea? any comment can be helpful.

2ND issue. i convert my .avi movies with Total Video Converter Full. and sometimes it splites the movies. if the final product(mpg) sizes more than 2 GB then it makes one sizing 2 GB and the other 4 example 400 MB.
    when i add both files to the compilation with TMPGEnc DVD Author 3 i put them in the same track and i convert them to DVD. but i cannot add subtitles. i mean
    i have 2 chapters (2GB and 600MB) first one ends in 1:00:08 and the other lasts 28 mins.
    when i am putting subtitles i ahve to put one sub for chapter 1 and one for chapter 2.
    when i play the movie in min 1:00:08 subs stop and start again of course. i cannot select one sub and play it in the WHOLE MOVIE( 2 chapters). or edit the subtitle for the second chapter and erase the first chapter's part. cuz the start time and end time will be 1:00:15 and it woulkd have to be 00:00:07. wt can u advise me? have any idea? for both issues. first one is most important cuz i can play it without subs no problem, but it's gotta be a way

thank you all for even reading this. i know it may be long but i really need it. THX AND CYA
  • gonwk
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Dec 2005

Hi N,

Read Forum rules and make sure your posts DO NOT break them ... or your Thread will be closed ...

BTW, you know you can "EDIT" your posts ... right!!!

For your Q1 ... see if this will help ...

For your Q2 ... just use program "DVD Flick" very easy and straight forward ...

DVD Flick is a simple but at the same time powerful DVD Authoring tool. It can take several video files stored on your computer and turn them into a DVD that will play back on your DVD player, Media Center or Home Cinema Set.

Hope this was of some help!

G!

Comment

Working...