Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Clintus
    • Aug 2005

Things to look for??

Ok I am using Premiere Pro 1.5 and am having some issues with my xvid movies. The project is a 24p widescreen project as is the footage. The entire thing has a color filter on it from magic bullet. Now I have rendered out plenty of footage using pretty much the exact same setup with no problems. However when I render out my avi form this project the movie has sound but no video. And before that it would have video but start to tweak out with some random blocks and traces from previous frames. As for the xvid setting, all default except for the aspect ratio being changed to 16x9. What are some things to look for that I might be haaving a conflict with? Some things that I will start to change is the amount of video tracks I am using. I have video layed across 4-5 tracks. Then I will try taking off the magic bullet and see if that does it. Like I said before, I have rendered out plenty of movies form similar projects before, there's just something that is hanging this one up. Any thoughts?
Working...