• Show
Clear All
  • php111
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • Aug 2007

Where to download VirtualDub v1.1.0?

Hi,

Where can i download VirtualDub v1.1.0 from but not the Mod version? Just VD.
  • locoeng
    Who Farted?
    • Dec 2005

Why would you want an old version...current version is 1.7.5.28225

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
    Walt Kelly

Comment

• php111
      Gold Member
      Gold Member
      • Aug 2007

Originally Posted by locoeng
      http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...?group_id=9649

Why would you want an old version...current version is 1.7.5.28225
      OK maybe you can help me? It seems like every guide i am following with converting from DVD to XviD or Divx is older guides and my tools are not the right settings. I wanted to convert from DVD to XviD using once of the VD or VDMod tools. Is there any updated guides out there you can think of or dig up? My settings are not the same and i wanted to follow either a guide or tutorial.

Comment

• locoeng
        Who Farted?
        • Dec 2005

Changelog: 2/17/06: Updated the XviD settings to comply with 1.1.0 options This guide is to assist you in converting DVD (or MPEG2/SVCD) to XviD. XviD

This guide uses 1.5 or higher...good luck.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
        Walt Kelly

Comment

• php111
          Gold Member
          Gold Member
          • Aug 2007

Originally Posted by locoeng
          http://forum.videohelp.com/topic221896.html

This guide uses 1.5 or higher...good luck.
          I don't think so. That is why i asked where can i get v1.1.0. Try reading this and my settings are not the same because they are using an older version. I tried following that guide before i made this topic.

The settings here are for version 1.1.0 (the images may be from an older version as I do not update them as often). Be aware that sometimes you may see settings mentioned that do not appear in the XviD images below:

The settings are 1.1.0.

Comment

• php111
            Gold Member
            Gold Member
            • Aug 2007

Does anyone have any updated guides for VD or VDMod for converting from DVD to XviD? But not guides or tutorials that are about 10 or 15 years old. If no one has any updated guides then does anyone know where i can download VD 1.1.0? I also tried this guide but it was the same setup as VH.

Comment

• admin
              Administrator
              • Nov 2001

I think you'll be better off using AutoGK to do the conversion (see your other thread for guide link).
              Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

Working...