X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mill
    Im Off To See The Wizard
    • Oct 2005

camcorder

How do i transfer movie file to hd and then copy to disk?
    Keep Plugin away
  • Zero G
    Next to Arch Stanton
    • Jan 2006

Is it a digital video, or tape? Digital should have a USB or firewire cable to transfer to your pc. If it's just tape, then you'll need a video capture device.
    "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• mill
      Im Off To See The Wizard
      • Oct 2005

Digital
      Keep Plugin away

Comment

• Zero G
        Next to Arch Stanton
        • Jan 2006

Did it come with any cables like I mentioned? ie USB?
        "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• mill
          Im Off To See The Wizard
          • Oct 2005

yes i pluged it into usb it comes up as removable disk j when i open i have three folders there -dcim -extmov-sd_video
          Keep Plugin away

Comment

• Zero G
            Next to Arch Stanton
            • Jan 2006

I haven't had to tranfer from a camcorder, but one of those folders should have your video file. You should be able to copy the file to a folder on your pc by dragging it over. I'm guessing it will be a big file, depending on how much video you shot.

Comment

• Zero G
              Next to Arch Stanton
              • Jan 2006

Here's a thread PA started on this subject. It may be what you are looking for.

Comment

• mill
                Im Off To See The Wizard
                • Oct 2005

thanks zero ill check it out . I never seen the type of files before thats showing up in those folders. Was hopeing for an easy way out. thanks again
                Keep Plugin away

Comment

• Zero G
                  Next to Arch Stanton
                  • Jan 2006

I know PA had success, so you should be able to have some also. Good luck!

Comment

• mill
                    Im Off To See The Wizard
                    • Oct 2005

Well i did it with a software program called cyberlink power producer 2 gold, pretty neat.I had to put the video files on two dvd5's didnt find a way to compress them. But they play nothing fancy
                    Keep Plugin away

Comment

• Zero G
                      Next to Arch Stanton
                      • Jan 2006

Good to hear you got some results mill!

Comment

• mill
                        Im Off To See The Wizard
                        • Oct 2005

Thanks Zero
                        Keep Plugin away

Comment

Working...