X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jm1647
    An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
    • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by soup
    Man there are some serious folders down the line. I was shown a 500000 step WU by a couple of them, looked like it was going to be completed in 3+ hours (WOW).
    Wow 5000000 steps in 3 hrs!!! I wonder what kinda box they are running

Comment

• soup
      Just Trying To Help
      • Nov 2005

I was too amazed by what I saw on the screen to ask (LOL). I figure whatever it was I probably couldn't afford it right now anyway or ever (LOL).

Comment

• kaoskid1990
        www.funnyflicks.co.uk
        • Oct 2006

i dont no if i should would it be ideal

Comment

• soup
          Just Trying To Help
          • Nov 2005

Got another case of Gromacitis, seem to get it every second Work Unit now (LOL).

@ kaoskid, if you are worried about your PC, maybe post your specs & I am sure somebody here can let you know. I know I was worried ar first but I made the decision & have not regretted it but I did keep an eye on my temperatures for a while just to be sure.

Comment

• jm1647
            • Apr 2005

Got another case of Gromacitis, seem to get it every second Work Unit now (LOL).
            Me too the PIII is chugging along on a big ol Gromac

Looks like we lost a coupla more folders along the way, nothing from a few people in a long time.

Comment

• steveareno1955
              • Jun 2005

Two computers still chugging here
              A F@H Protein Folder
              Find out how you can be a folder to. Read this thread ASAP!!!
              http://forum.digital-digest.com/showthread.php?t=69457

Comment

• jm1647
                • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by steveareno1955
                Two computers still chugging here
                I seen that, nice ! Me too, I need 2 going to make up for 1 half way quick 1

Speaking about chugging, my PIII must be a big gromac magnet, last 4 completed were 600 pointer gromacs, it got 2409 , then (3) 2414's in a row and it just picked up 2409 again

Comment

• soup
                  Just Trying To Help
                  • Nov 2005

Anonymous.

Comment

• jm1647
                    • Apr 2005

Anonymous.
                    Yup Welcome !!! I hope ya stick with it and continue to contribute

We get people to join and then they fade away

Comment

• sheep
                      fluffy-soft cp-killer
                      • Oct 2006

No I wont.
                      Help to fight: * Alzheimer's Disease * Cancer * Huntington's Disease * Osteogenesis Imperfecta * Parkinson's Disease * Ribosome & antibiotics More information http://forum.digital-digest.com/showthread.php?t=69457

Comment

• jm1647
                        • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by sheep
                        No I wont.
                        Aw gee sheep, thanks for the post, your up to 6 posts now.

Comment

• sheep
                          fluffy-soft cp-killer
                          • Oct 2006

Originally Posted by jm1647
                          Aw gee sheep, thanks for the post, your up to 6 posts now.
                          Yes, it's getting more and more. Just registered a few days ago.

You are also at cdfreaks, aren't you?
                          Last edited by sheep; 25 Oct 2006, 04:40 AM.
                          Help to fight: * Alzheimer's Disease * Cancer * Huntington's Disease * Osteogenesis Imperfecta * Parkinson's Disease * Ribosome & antibiotics More information http://forum.digital-digest.com/showthread.php?t=69457

Comment

• jm1647
                            • Apr 2005

Yes, it's getting more and more. Just registered a few days ago.

You are also at cdfreaks, aren't you?
                            I visit there also. I see by your profile there you have a link in your sig about the F@H team here.

To anybody thinking about joining the team and is worried about the client slowing down their system, techreport.com did testing awhile back that shows it does not really have an impact on the systems performance that run it, as it is designed to run in low priority mode by default. Read about the testing here. I run it on 2 systems 24/7 and surf, run apps, rip, encode/transcode and burn with no impact at all that I can see.

Comment

• sheep
                              fluffy-soft cp-killer
                              • Oct 2006

Yes, it is in my cd freaks signature, to get some more people into the boat

Maybe I`ll do the same in another german forum, to get some germans into the team. ;p

EDIT: Just saw that we raised in the team ranking from position 2814 to 2811.
                              Last edited by sheep; 25 Oct 2006, 06:10 AM.

Comment

• jm1647
                                • Apr 2005

Yes, it is in my cd freaks signature, to get some more people into the boat

Maybe I`ll do the same in another german forum, to get some germans into the team. ;p

EDIT: Just saw that we raised in the team ranking from position 2814 to 2811.
                                OK you got me whats with the No I won't I took the No I won't as ya wouldn't join. What user name you folding with for the DVF F@H team? Or is it gonna be If ya tell me ya gotta kill me

I just seen at freaks someone is trying to revive a team that was started back in 2003 without any participation since.

Comment

Working...