X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Furiousg
    If you have any poo....throw it now
    • Dec 2005

I am using the graphical interface, and if I right click on the cog icon I can get to the Team and User stats.

Team Stats

Add your username in place of the asterisks for user

*edit*
    I actually changed my Donator name to Furiousgeorgie, as there was already a FuriousG in the list...of course this was after I completed one unit . No big deal I suppose.

Can Uncas remove my old user? Or just leave it be...
    Last edited by Furiousg; 13 Dec 2006, 11:25 AM.
    -FuriousG-

Comment

• soup
      Just Trying To Help
      • Nov 2005

I wouldn't worry about the old user name, I found out there was another soup. That's why you see soup & DVFsoup, both me.

Comment

• jm1647
        An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
        • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by Furiousg
        I am using the graphical interface, and if I right click on the cog icon I can get to the Team and User stats.

Team Stats

Add your username in place of the asterisks for user

With the console we can get to the team and user stats also. The red x I was talking about was a graphic with the user and team name, rank total points etc. it was nice

Comment

• Furiousg
          • Dec 2005

Well you know there is never enough soup to go around

@jm
          Ahh. I thought you couldn't find any of the stats.
          I did a bunch of reading on the whole idea behind F@H ...quite a project to undertake! Incredible how many people have signed on the do what little they can. It's actually really nice to see.
          -FuriousG-

Comment

• jm1647
            • Apr 2005

Well you know there is never enough soup to go around

@jm
            Ahh. I thought you couldn't find any of the stats.
            I did a bunch of reading on the whole idea behind F@H ...quite a project to undertake! Incredible how many people have signed on the do what little they can. It's actually really nice to see.
            @Furiousg, thanks just about all of us were using the graphic in our sig before the site went down

I never really heard about it before UncasMS posted about it here and I joined right away. I was hoping to see more participation here, some came and went, some come and go, but more look like they are staying for the long haul now

Comment

• Furiousg
              • Dec 2005

I had heard about it from ZeroG a year ago when he was folding for BBR ( DSLReports ), but I didn't know what it was...I thought it was exclusive like the Stonecutters hehe

I imagine I should be around for a while as long as the home network holds out
              -FuriousG-

Comment

• UncasMS
                Super Moderator
                • Nov 2001

i cannot actually delete usernames or anything alike and i guess i wouldnt want to do so ^_~

concerning a gfx for team members: i havent had any time recently but maybe i can come up with something the next couple of days

Comment

• jm1647
                  • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by UncasMS
                  i cannot actually delete usernames or anything alike and i guess i wouldnt want to do so ^_~

concerning a gfx for team members: i havent had any time recently but maybe i can come up with something the next couple of days
                  A gfx thing would be nice and a bonus would be the team and user stats in it. I seen the php code on the F@H site but don't even know where to begin and I think they might need to be hosted with the mysequel stuff

Comment

• soup
                    Just Trying To Help
                    • Nov 2005

Is that 5.03 Furiousg? Do you think eventually we would get our own sportswear line, you know cool jackets & Baseball caps etc? We could sell it online & donate the proceeds to these worthy causes. Maybe somebody could come up with a team logo. Say it loud & say it proud, "I am a DVF Folder".

Comment

• Furiousg
                      • Dec 2005

Yes it is 5.03

I tried the "no nonsense" version, but I prefer this one better.
                      I like watching the strands boppin around.
                      I got my new donator nick in there now, same amount of units completed, but many more points scored for it ??
                      -FuriousG-

Comment

• soup
                        Just Trying To Help
                        • Nov 2005

I use the same one.

Comment

• jm1647
                          • Apr 2005

Yes it is 5.03

I tried the "no nonsense" version, but I prefer this one better.
                          I like watching the strands boppin around.
                          I got my new donator nick in there now, same amount of units completed, but many more points scored for it ??
                          Each WU/group of WUs has a different score assigned to it. Ya can see what points are assigned to each WU here

Comment

• Furiousg
                            • Dec 2005

Thanks JM!

But it just looks like a bunch of numbers and such to me LOL
                            -FuriousG-

Comment

• jm1647
                              • Apr 2005

Thanks JM!

But it just looks like a bunch of numbers and such to me LOL
                              Me too, the first time . the first column, project number is the WU your working on. The 7th column , credit, is how many points ya get for that project/WU

Comment

• Furiousg
                                • Dec 2005

So does it matter how long it takes to complete a unit? You get the same points?

Wow...I feel like 2nd grade again cleaning up to get a gold star!!
                                -FuriousG-

Comment

Working...