Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davedds
    • Jun 2006

CARS ISO -> Imgburn problem???

OK, I have tried many time but with no succes and I am throwing money away with these D/L Coasters I am making.....help???

1) Used Ripit4ME 1.5.4.0 and in "ISO" mode to rip CARS to my HD. Everthing ok it gave me a ISO and MDS file....No problems with the RIP...Did not want to use Dvdshrink to compress or anything like that so I just left it alone as is....

2) Used Imgburn 2.1.0.0 and picked the MDS file and put in a Memorex DVD+R D/L blank into my NEC 3550a (1Y6 firmware)...Started it up and about 1/2 way into the whole burn precess I get this fatal error and I need to cancel, thus giving me a nice Coaster to use with my guests.....I have tried this 4 times already and everytime I burn the "Unshrinked ISO" I get this problem....

No I have a Movie only copy on a DVD+R which works fine, I also have a "Double Shrinked" on a DVD+R which also works fine. Plus I have a shrinked once copy onto a Memorex DVD+R D/L with some "unconventional Layer error" but so far from what I can see it works....

I want to burn a non shrinked copy of this so I can play it on my 65" HDTV without any problems.......

anyone have any ideas other than get Verb D/L DVD's???
    thanks....
  • Gary D
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Dec 2005

1 Use RI4M in ISO mode.

2. Do NOT shrink.

3. Use ImgBurn to burn DLs with NOT Nero!

4. Switch to VERBs as the success on Craporex is 1 in 10!

5. Read this link at videohelp with the 3550A LINK
    Last edited by Gary D; 18 Nov 2006, 02:49 PM.
    Gary D

Comment

Working...