Name:	ERROR MESSAGE IMGBURN.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	920776

Click image for larger version

Name:	imgburn set-up page.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.2 KB
ID:	920777I was having problems with NeroPhotoSnap, when I clicked on Edit and the second window opens. I had lost all the basic tools for editing the picture. So I did a system restore and that put a bandage on the problem. It worked for about 2 days and then I lost all the tools again. Then I ran Nero Cleaning tool and reinstalled Nero and that worked for about 3 days. So I removed a few programs that I had installed recently. Uninstalled Nero and used the cleaning tool and reinstalled. That was this morning so far so good, but I'm afraid it'll go bad again in a couple days. I'm thinking I'll have to reformat to fix this problem. Now that I've mentioned all that. I 've have being burn with CloneDVD and haven't had any problems. I just thought, I like to try Imgburn. After installing Imgburn I get this error message. Also, on the set-up screen, the box for main program files has a check in it but it is very light in color. I'm pretty sure thats how its suppose to be, but just want to make sure. I'm hoping I don't have to reformat. Any suggestions would be great thanks.
Working...