Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jdemaris
    • Mar 2007

IMG burn can't find correct files?

I'm new to copying DVDS - so bare with me please. Most likely I'm doing something wrong, just trying to ascertain what.

Just installed a new HP 940i DVD writer. Never used a DVD writer before. Then installed Ripit4me, DVD Decrypter, FixVTS, DVD Shrink, and Imgburn. Had to compress the original 57% to make it fit on a single-layer DVD. All seemed to go fine. The compressed files are now in a folder on my hard-drive - and seems they should be ready to burn. But - neither Nero, or ImgBurn with work. With ImgBurn in "ISO write mode" it tells me this mode is for "disc images" only, not video-TS files.
    Then tells me to swith to ISO build mode, add my video TS files, and create an image. So, now what exactly do I do? All the files in my compressed-movie folder are BUP, VOB, or IFO files. I tried switching to "build" mode, then added into the window all the compressed BUP, VOB, and IFO files. Then clicked on the "build" button - just opens to another blank window asking me what files do I wish to save as ISO s? So, obviously, I don't know what I'm doing.
    What is the proper procedure to put my compressed movie files onto a DVD so it will be a watchable movie?
  • soup
    Just Trying To Help
    • Nov 2005

This link might help you in the future but for the file you have, try this guide.

Comment

Working...