Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • soup
    Just Trying To Help
    • Nov 2005

We have a Home Depot but not a Target, so I will check that out as well, thanks.

Comment

• photo_angel2004
      Queen of Digital Video
      Queen of Digital Video
      • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by soup
      We have two Wii's in the house, of course I don't play it but never mind the cost of the games. You start using that wand or whatever it is called & then you can start adding up the cost of the batteries, it goes through them like crazy.
      Your not kidding there between my sons wireless PS2 controlers his other toy, the alarm clock and the wirless keyboards and mice we have we go through a ton of batteries every month too. I gave up on the rechargeable battieries a long time ago as the ones we have around here dont last that long either your always recharging them.

Sma club has been selling some new batteries by energizer that are much longer lasting made for High Tech Devices .

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• drfsupercenter
        NOT an online superstore
        • Oct 2005

My parents always get annoyed at my constant battery-using, but almost everything these days runs on AAs! They bought me a few packs of rechargeables, but a lot of things don't work with them, like my CD player.
        So I also buy normal ones at Target or Home Depot, you can get 24 or 36 packs for not that much.
        CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
        Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
        My DVD Collection

Comment

• katzdvd
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • Feb 2006

Chewy - in regards to post 9...
          Money in the Old Republic, Galactic Empire and New Republic takes the form of "galactic credits standard". This is a universal unit of currency.

In A New Hope, credits took the form of coins (as thrown from Han Solo to a bartender)

Luke Skywalker sold his worn-out landspeeder for approximately 2000 credits (the advance fee demanded by Han Solo for passage to Alderaan). Jabba the Hutt was known to pay 35000 credits bounty for live delivery of one of his wookiee debtors. Drinks at a Mos Eisley cantina cost several coins' worth, but the credit value of the individual coins is unknown.
          I can see why it would get confusing...

Comment

• Chewy
            Super Moderator
            • Nov 2003

I have been using rayovac NIMH AA's for a year and a half, I rotate them frequently between devices, never drain them all the way down, they lose a charge from sitting but seem to have more power than regular disposable ones. All the original 10 are still going strong.

Comment

• Chewy
              Super Moderator
              • Nov 2003

I can see why it would get confusing...
              I used to date a woman whose son was downunder, everything was 50% more there, so she'd buy and ship all presents, I asked why not just send the money, guess the high taxes and import duties inflate everything a lot more.

He got divorced and deported and came back to live with momma, we broke up a month later.

Comment

• drfsupercenter
                NOT an online superstore
                • Oct 2005

NIMH batteries are 1.2 volts, not 1.5. If the device is not made specifically to support rechargeables, typically it will die faster than with alkalines.
                My dad bought me some Rayovac rechargeable Alkalines, but they discontinued those and they leaked (which was why, ironically)
                CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
                Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
                My DVD Collection

Comment

• Chewy
                  Super Moderator
                  • Nov 2003

dpFWIW: A non-commercial user-to-user digital photography help site offering practical, experience-based articles, some of general interest and others slanted toward Oly Camedia users.

read this danny, high use kills alkaline

Comment

Working...