• Show
Clear All
  • Quality's Proof
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Jan 2004

Re: Running people off

Originally posted by SKD_Tech
    I was just wondering if there was anyone here that didn't like a certain member. NO NAMES WILL BE POSTED!

SKD_Tech

You and your coven got what you, and they wanted, I'll be stopping my posts.

Are you and they now bursting with tears of joy ?

Those whom sow the wind, reap the whirlwind ? Any doubts ?
    Rig :

P - 4 @ 1.7 Ghz, 768 mb (133) Ram, Intel 845 chipset M'board, Seagate 60 Gig., 5400 rpsm hdd, Maxtor 40 Gig. 7200 rpm hdd, Hauppauge 880 pvr card, etc.. O.S. - XP Home Edition.

Comment

• Crash Override
      • Feb 2004

SKD -- thought I was the only one who noticed.
      -= P4/2.8 GHz, 512 MB RAM, 700 GB HD
      -= GeForceFX 5600, Audigy2 ZS Platinum Pro

Comment

• Quality's Proof
        Digital Video Master
        Digital Video Master
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Crash Override
        SKD -- thought I was the only one who noticed.

SKD's thread is also called : "Possee up.", or is that" P.ssies up"?

That is how cowards do things !
        Rig :

P - 4 @ 1.7 Ghz, 768 mb (133) Ram, Intel 845 chipset M'board, Seagate 60 Gig., 5400 rpsm hdd, Maxtor 40 Gig. 7200 rpm hdd, Hauppauge 880 pvr card, etc.. O.S. - XP Home Edition.

Comment

• Crash Override
          • Feb 2004

You should probably take a class in human relations and interaction...

Comment

• Quality's Proof
            Digital Video Master
            Digital Video Master
            • Jan 2004

Crash Override,

This thread is a "witch hunt", and the hunting is done by the witches ! Do you understand, now?

Look at your batting averages and the rest of the batting averages of the posters at the forum of the solutions to actual problems by real posters and then look at my batting average and then you go take a course in being a human ! Are you a real human ?

Don't presume to lecture me, I didn't start a flame with you, but, you flamed me on this thread, even now, and even after I said I was stopping my posts. Take a Midol, better yet, take a bottle full.

Hey, anybody with any real sense knows this is a commercial site and burning, encoding softwares pay the bills. I've posted the free solutions, and several commercial fop posters are wroth.

I'm aware whom really called the "P.ssie up." That fop wouldn't sully his dainty hands with the flaming, but the rest of you are now "marked".

When this thread was started, the flame was ON ! Do you even have enough intelligence to understand that? The FORUM is responsible for allowing such **** from such ****ty minds to continue ! No wonder their f.cking server crashes, **** in and **** out ! This forum is no better than the forums it "disses", is the NEWS flash !
            Rig :

Comment

• Crash Override
              • Feb 2004

Um, OK. I just tried to go to the 'batting averages' section of the site but apparently it's down at the moment.

Dude, you are way too dramatic. This isn't a Renaissance fair. Most of the people here have various problems and others try to help out. End of story. If you know something that someone doesn't, and can help out, then help out. I for one have seen you do this on occasion, but you also constantly berate people for what they don't know, as well as berate others who are trying to help. Nobody needs that here.

Just an hour ago you chastised someone for not "catching on" yet. Again, not necessary. You do this all the time. This is what people are complaining about. And posting "Glad (we) could be of help" at the end of every topic is just not necessary, either.

I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say that any knowledge posted here is good knowledge -- and everyone appreciates the help. But you don't need to take personal offense when people use different versions of software than you do, or attack people for not saying something quite the right way. That's not wanted here.

If you're going to help, then help.
              If you're going to stop posting, then by all means, stop posting.
              Last edited by Crash Override; 10 Mar 2004, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• Quality's Proof
                Digital Video Master
                Digital Video Master
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Crash Override

then help out. I for one have seen you do this on occasion, but you also constantly berate people for what they don't know, as well as berate others who are trying to help. Nobody needs that here.

Just an hour ago you chastised someone for not "catching on" yet.

Again, not necessary. You do this all the time. This is what people are complaining about.

And posting "Glad (we) could be of help" at the end of every topic is just not necessary, either.

But you attack people for not saying something quite the right way. That's not wanted here.

If you're going to help, then help.

If you're going to stop posting, then by all means, stop posting.
                1. I do not "berate" people, let alone constantly. Some have argued at me and I chose my words "correctly".

2. "chastising someone an hour ago", was that really "chastisement", or a nudge for that person to understand something better? I don't chastise all the time. The people don't complain when I show them the solutions, and they understand.

3. "Not posting glad to help, isn't necessary.", dude, I have no ideas of what county in Alabama or wherever you're in, but when somebody says," thank you", in a sentence, then either individually, or as a group, you are supposed to say they are welcome, or glad to help, etc., as then you are in agreement that the help was free and from kindness. Hell, dude, this is as old as civilization.

4. "But you attack somebody for not saying something the right way.", not really, when dealing with computers and software, people should learn some things correctly, such as terminology of the basics, etc. so as to lessen confusion. Hey, dude, it's because of confusion that people post at the forum for answers. The dvd industry purposefully made it very difficult to back-up dvd's.

5. "Then by all means, stop posting." I am stopping the postings, it's lessenning, even now. The coven got what they wanted.

No reason for you to continue the flaming on this thread.

Still though, the Asians understood me very easily, as did the continental Europeans, and took no offense., it does seem they understand my words better than many whom have English as their 1st language.
                Rig :

Comment

• rsquirell
                  Digital Video Master
                  Digital Video Master
                  • Feb 2003

If any would like to run me off...so be it. After thirty years in the computer people business I've run across all types...from the laid back to the highly strung...and most of the people I know who are highly technical software- types like to think of themselves as the "Avant-Garde" and pride themselves on how outrageous they can act and look in contrast to the "suits" to justify in their own mind that they are so necessary to an organization that they can get away with anything. I take it with a grain of salt and don't pay much mind to personalities or political preferences when it comes down to technical knowledge that an individual can contribute to the group....and to users. The main guy I have relied on for tech support for the past 30 years is a polar opposite of me...and we'll get into it on life questions....but we always seem to get along when it comes down to solving problems...or drinking a few beers. As to running anyone off...SKD...when I first came to this site I remember someone starting a thread in the "Rants" area wanting to do the same to you...saying you were acting like a immature snot-nosed brat and were very insulting last year. Oh well...let's not run anyone off...or try to censor their thoughts...

Comment

• ormonde
                    Digital Video Explorer
                    • Dec 2003

To rsquirell and Quality:

Hey, I hope you two will stick around for a while. Who will I have to vent my political thoughts to when I want to take a break from digital video issues? I was thinking about starting a new politics thread............

Comment

• rsquirell
                      Digital Video Master
                      Digital Video Master
                      • Feb 2003

I, personally, like you two blasting away at me so others can see a clear contrast in philosophies.

Comment

• ormonde
                        Digital Video Explorer
                        • Dec 2003

"I, personally, like you two blasting away at me so others can see a clear contrast in philosophies."

Maybe we can start a new "Crossfire" (rsquirell on the right; ormonde and or Quality on the left)

Comment

• rsquirell
                          Digital Video Master
                          Digital Video Master
                          • Feb 2003

As GW says..."Bring it on"

Comment

• Enchanter
                            Old member
                            • Feb 2002

Looks like I was wrong with my previous statement ...

Comment

• ormonde
                              Digital Video Explorer
                              • Dec 2003

"As GW says..."Bring it on""

But I think we have been very respectful of everybody's views, as illustrated in the rather lengthy exchange in the "MPAA strikes major blow to DVD Ripping" thread. It gets back to the point you made a few posts back (and in line with the topic of this thread) about lets not run anybody off (except people that intentionally spam).

Comment

• rsquirell
                                Digital Video Master
                                Digital Video Master
                                • Feb 2003

That's what I try to do when I try to build a foundation back to history...giving a slant that other people haven't thought of...perhaps because it's politically incorrect, and they haven't been taught that in their "public schools"indoctrination. The problem with political correctness is that it's impossible to discuss history, politics, or real life without offending someone. Is this the first time a white guy has not run from a discussion with you on the "issues", confronted you, and pointed out the error of your thinking? I bet it's refreshing to get an honest response.

Comment

Working...