X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoF
    • Nov 2001

Originally posted by Quality's Proof
    Hhmmm....... And, Justly what would be respectful about any thread being started to flame someone, since flaming is "dissin". ?
    that's right, this subject isn't very fair...If people want to enter in a flame, I would recommend to use PM until we propose a /Off Topic/Flaming section.
    [www.scandiumrecords.com][Logan dataspirit]

Comment

• Crash Override
      • Feb 2004

Actually I think I specifically said I *don't* work at the DVD mastering facility here.... and even if I did, I don't see how that would show I was here to start confusion.

In any case, despite what *other* programmers have done, at my university the CS degree was in the engineering school, which meant 3 semesters of calculus, 3 semesters of physics, analysis of algorthims, discrete math, differential equations, chemistry, digital logic, electrical engineering lab, and of course all the standard software engineering and hardware courses, blah, blah, blah. I also minored in psychology.

And the fact of the matter is that I'm a developer who has quite a bit of experience with digital video and DVD authoring, so that is why I'm here. In fact I'm working with a number of people from this forum 'offline' to solve their problems -- which is probably to my detriment as far as you're concerned, since that means I'm not regurgitating all my knowledge on every page. But, whatever.

And I think you mean Mr. Hawking, not Hawkins. And sorry, but it's spelled 'Quantum', no matter what the bible says.
      -= P4/2.8 GHz, 512 MB RAM, 700 GB HD
      -= GeForceFX 5600, Audigy2 ZS Platinum Pro

Comment

• admin
        Administrator
        • Nov 2001

What BoF said is right - this thread, along with the IQ test thread, is getting downright nasty and both went off-topic a long time ago.

I think it's time to call it a night ... closed.
        Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

Working...