What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BR7
    He is coming to your little town!
    • Aug 2005

The movie I am looking forward to is <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0434409/">V for Vendetta</a> and the DVD I am looking forward to getting is <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0421054/">Domino</a>

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jmet
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2002

I heard Domino wasn't that good.

Comment

• BR7
        He is coming to your little town!
        • Aug 2005

I keep hearing mixed reviews about it but I did like what I seen in the previews so I will rent it first and see what I think.You never know it may build a cult following
        Last edited by BR7; 23 Feb 2006, 08:57 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• TNT
          DVD Shrinker
          • Jan 2004

Anyone seen Aeon Flux?
          Beauty is in the eye of the Beer-Holder.
          I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape. - George Carlin

How to choose an HDTV, Step by Step

Comment

• Zero G
            Next to Arch Stanton
            • Jan 2006

Not yet, but even if it isn't good I don't mind watching Charlize!
            "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• photo_angel2004
              Queen of Digital Video
              Queen of Digital Video
              • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by jmet
              I heard Domino wasn't that good.

I rented that one last night. I thought it was pretty good it is based on a true story, at bit twisted but pretty good. Rent it you just may like it.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by TNT
                Anyone seen Aeon Flux?
                lemme guess---it was great?
                "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                Columbo moments...
                "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
                "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
                (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• TNT
                  DVD Shrinker
                  • Jan 2004

I remember watching it on MTV in college. I didn't think Charlize was a good match for the character (visually). Don't get me wrong. I think she's very attractive, I just think that Aeon is more angular. I haven't seen it and will probably wait for it to come to video in a week or two.

Comment

• Zero G
                    Next to Arch Stanton
                    • Jan 2006

So who would you have cast?
                    "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• Furiousg
                      If you have any poo....throw it now
                      • Dec 2005

Mmmmm Bea Arthur
                      -FuriousG-

Comment

• TNT
                        DVD Shrinker
                        • Jan 2004

OK, I don't like her so this is not my first choice. But some one with strong lines like Julia Roberts. I have to give it some thought and come up with a better answer. Any ideas?

Comment

• Zero G
                          Next to Arch Stanton
                          • Jan 2006

By angular do you mean more ripped? Muscular I mean.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Furiousg
                            Mmmmm Bea Arthur
                            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                            Columbo moments...
                            "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
                            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
                            (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• TNT
                              DVD Shrinker
                              • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by Zero G
                              By angular do you mean more ripped? Muscular I mean.
                              I meant the face, as opposed to a round face.

Comment

• Zero G
                                Next to Arch Stanton
                                • Jan 2006

Hmmm got to think who has a face like that.

Comment

Working...