What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

another thing i don't like about him! this movie better be bloody good....
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• Zero G
      Next to Arch Stanton
      • Jan 2006

Well he's done calling the shots now!
      "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

yeah i guess so. man that sig cracks me up
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

@angel

remember the part where he is about to start singin in folsom prison? that folsom album was actually recorded at the same time. anyone who has the album knows it very well (that line)
          Columbo moments...

Comment

• photo_angel2004
            Queen of Digital Video
            Queen of Digital Video
            • Jan 2004

I got ya feeling like a dumb blonde again LOL

You should add that to the movie quotes thread. LOL

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• jamoskeag3
              Digital Video Master
              Digital Video Master
              • Nov 2005

LT, What great movie does this line come from:

"What we have here is a failure to communicate."

Comment

• Furiousg
                If you have any poo....throw it now
                • Dec 2005

Thats an oldie....I remember Paul Newman was in it, but I don't recall the title or what is was even about, something about a prison I think........
                -FuriousG-

Comment

• Zero G
                  Next to Arch Stanton
                  • Jan 2006

Strother Martin from Cool Hand Luke.
                  "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• Furiousg
                    • Dec 2005

Ahh ! ! ! Yes. That movie is OLD ! Classic though. That's from the early seventies isn't it??

I was like -7 when that flick was released
                    -FuriousG-

Comment

• Zero G
                      Next to Arch Stanton
                      • Jan 2006

Comment

• Chewy
                        Super Moderator
                        • Nov 2003

Paul Newman at the end of the movie also

Comment

• Furiousg
                          • Dec 2005

Wow...older than I thought !.....You must have been about 25 when that released right Zero??
                          -FuriousG-

Comment

• jamoskeag3
                            Digital Video Master
                            Digital Video Master
                            • Nov 2005

Congrats to zero g. He even knew the characters name, which I'd forgotten.
                            Another piece of trivia from same movie - Cool Hand Luke:
                            The prisoners had a contest. Do you recall what the contest was about?

Comment

• nwg
                              Left *****
                              • Jun 2003

Do you recall what the contest was about?
                              Egg eating.

Comment

• jamoskeag3
                                Digital Video Master
                                Digital Video Master
                                • Nov 2005

You guys are great. neuman is one of my favorite actors, and "Cool Hand Luke", which was made in the mid 1960's, is one of my favorite movies. Another great line from the movie, given by the warden, goes something like this:

"Now, it's all up to you. Now I can be a good guy, or I can be one real mean son-of-a-b____. It's all up to you."

Do you recall why he was sent to prison in the first place?

Comment

Working...