What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zero G
    Next to Arch Stanton
    • Jan 2006

My boys have been asking me about that one. I'm going to have to break down and get it so they will leave me alone!
    "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• Furiousg
      If you have any poo....throw it now
      • Dec 2005

We seen it at the theatre. It was pretty good. I've liked all of them so far, but I'm not quite as drawn in as the wife
      -FuriousG-

Comment

• BR7
        He is coming to your little town!
        • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by Furiousg
        Goblet of Fire releases today here. My wife has me going to get it lunch hour. She's an addict LOL
        I got it Tuesday also I really like the Harry Potter series it has a great cast and they dont go overboard with the effects which would be very easy to do in a movie like this
        Last edited by BR7; 8 Mar 2006, 07:41 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• photo_angel2004
          Queen of Digital Video
          Queen of Digital Video
          • Jan 2004

We have all of the Harry Potter movies as well, my son and I both love them.
          What is dissapointing to me though the the way they are packaging them now they are going cheap! But not selling cheap.

What I mean by that is the first 2 harry Potter DVD's that came out came in a nice case that opend up like a book they were 2 discs and nice cases then the third one came out and the nice case no longer but it was still a 2 disc set now last night I went out and bought the 4th movies and not only is the case just the plain plastic case but its no longer a 2 disc set. What gives?
          The price hasnt gone down but the 2 newer ones dont totally match on the shlef with the 2 older ones. LOL
          Ya I guess I am nit picking but with all the money that we pay for these things, I think if you are going to start a set one way you should continue with it that way to the end.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• nwg
            Left *****
            • Jun 2003

The UK version of Goblet of Fire is a 2 disc set. The first two DVD's were initially sold as a cardboard digipack. From the third film is is a plastic amaray case. The first three films have been re-released in the same amaray case. All the three films can be bought for £7.99 and is just one disc for the first two films. The third film is still a 2 disc set and is just £7.99.

Comment

• photo_angel2004
              Queen of Digital Video
              Queen of Digital Video
              • Jan 2004

@nwg,
              WOW they are priced lower by you here they are $21.99

Comment

• nwg
                Left *****
                • Jun 2003

Like other DVD's. They all start off at £15 to £20 depending on where you shop. It takes about 6 months to start getting sales. DVD's will start off at around £9.99 then £7.99. If I wait long enough. DVD's will eventually sell at £5.99. If the DVD sets are two discs then they won't go below about £7.99. Goblet of Fire is currently £15 on pre-order (it is out on 20/3/06).

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                  Queen of Digital Video
                  Queen of Digital Video
                  • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by nwg
                  (it is out on 20/3/06).

that looks so funny I keep forgetting the USA is about the only place we go month/day/year LOL

Comment

• jamoskeag3
                    Digital Video Master
                    Digital Video Master
                    • Nov 2005

nwg,
                    am i right in thinking that 15 pounds in UK would convert to about $26 US dollars? Last i knew, 1 pound was about $1.75 USD

Comment

• nwg
                      Left *****
                      • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by jamoskeag3
                      nwg,
                      am i right in thinking that 15 pounds in UK would convert to about $26 US dollars? Last i knew, 1 pound was about $1.75 USD
                      That's about right.

Comment

• jamoskeag3
                        Digital Video Master
                        Digital Video Master
                        • Nov 2005

What movie does this quote come from:

"From Hell's heart, I stab at thee. For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."

Comment

• Chewy
                          Super Moderator
                          • Nov 2003

Captain Ahab

Comment

• jamoskeag3
                            Digital Video Master
                            Digital Video Master
                            • Nov 2005

Chewy, that was fast.

Capt Ahab did say this in Moby Dick.

Kahn also used this quote when he got mad at Admiral Kirk in the second Star Trek movie, 'Wrath of Khan'.

Comment

• Chewy
                              Super Moderator
                              • Nov 2003

I wonder if it was Kahn or Melville that said it first?

my sleeper pick for the upcoming week

Comment

• jamoskeag3
                                Digital Video Master
                                Digital Video Master
                                • Nov 2005

I agree. Its a movie I have been wanting to see. McCarthy was a scary guy.

Comment

Working...