What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BR7
    He is coming to your little town!
    • Aug 2005

Not sure

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Raven386
      • Nov 2005

i cannot wait. that was pretty good... thinking how awesome it would be if they would make another clerks and poof theres another clerks being made... that would be awesome if there would be another season of Overthere!
      Not a member? Sign Up Here

Comment

• BR7
        • Aug 2005

I found it Clerks 2 release date - 8/18/2006

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Raven386
          • Nov 2005

awesome! close to my girlfriend & i anniversary... so i know what movie we will be seeing if we go to a movie!!!!!
          Not a member? Sign Up Here

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
            If you guys like Viggo Mortensen you may like him in The Indian Runner.I really enjoyed this movie it has some good actors in it like Patricia Arquette,Charles Bronson and Dennis Hopper
            you may have something there, i'll look for it. that morse fella from the green mile is in there too i see. written and dir by sean penn i see. even though that's one guy i don't care for, he did a great job with the pledge
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
            (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
              • Aug 2005

If you end up liking that movie you may like Barton Fink Turturro and Goodman were very good together

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                Queen of Digital Video
                Queen of Digital Video
                • Jan 2004

Date Movie

was not as good as I thought it would be. I think scary movie was better. It was funny, but I think funnier to a kid my son couldnt stop laughing.

I wish I would have paid to see 8 below instead. LOL

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

wow, never heard of that one. don't know where you are finding these br7

while looking into it i stumbled across this juicy little tid bit

Originally Posted by IMDB
                  (steve buscemi)
                  Stabbed in the throat, head and arm during a barroom brawl at the Firebelly Lounge in Wilmington, North Carolina. The brawl also involved Vince Vaughn, who was arrested for brutalizing one of Buscemi's attackers. He suffered a deep cut to the face and now has a noticeable scar on his cheek. Heavy make-up is used to hide it in movies. [12 April 2001]
                  "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                  Columbo moments...
                  "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

Photo angel

what did you go see tonight?
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                      • Aug 2005

I seen them on the IFC channel It's one of my favorite movie channels thats how I seen Box of Moonlight with John Turturro and Sam Rockwell I highly recommend this movie.And this one Character
                      I never knew that about Buscemi and Vaughn very interesting.
                      Last edited by BR7; 17 Mar 2006, 02:03 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

box of moonlight was good, they show some good stuff on IFC now and then.
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                          Queen of Digital Video
                          Queen of Digital Video
                          • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                          what did you go see tonight?

We went to see Date Movie

see more here

2 of the writers from scary movie came up with it. LOL

55 out of 90 people found the following comment useful:-
                          Maybe they needed the other 4 Scary Movie writers, 18 February 2006

I think they are right on that one. LOL
                          Last edited by photo_angel2004; 17 Mar 2006, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

i see some familiar names in there, so it met your approval?

User Rating: 2.7/10 (3,803 votes)---ouch!

EDIT: lol, i saw that too
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                              Queen of Digital Video
                              Queen of Digital Video
                              • Jan 2004

My son thought it was the greatest though. So I guess if your a pre teen great movie other wise I feel ripped off. Oh Well.

I thought the previews looked funny and some of what they showed in the preview were not even in the movie. (maybe be in the deleted sceens on the DVD when that comes out. )
                              Last edited by photo_angel2004; 17 Mar 2006, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• BR7
                                • Aug 2005

This name (Funkyerdoder) must be hell when you meet you girlfriends father for the first time and he wants to know your last name
                                Last edited by BR7; 17 Mar 2006, 02:26 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...