What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • photo_angel2004
    Queen of Digital Video
    Queen of Digital Video
    • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
    You may want to give The French Connection a try PA
    I never heard of that one the preview looks intersting though. Thanks for all the sugestion from BR7 and LT.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

anytime

say, can you (or anyone for that matter) offer any opinion on the exorcist 2 and 3, also the beginning (2004) and the 2005 one. are these the same bloody movies? imdb ain't much help plus i'm curious what some of you think of these...
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• nwg
        Left *****
        • Jun 2003

Exorcist 3 is excellent.

The last two movies are the same. Basically, the 2005 film was originally going to be the proper prequal. However, the studios thought the film was not gory and voilent enough. So they sacked the director Paul Schrader and brought in Renny Harlin who decided to re shoot the whole film again. This then became the first prequal that came out in 2004. However, it flopped big time. The studios then decided to release the Paul Schrader version in 2005 anyway. This version is regarded as the proper prequal and is called Dominion: Prequal to the Excorcist. I have only seen this version and it isn't bad. I consider this to the proper prequal and won't see the Renny Harlin version.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

excellent. just the kind of info i'm looking for. i think i'll try and find 3 and dominion.

good work nwg
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• NightTran
            King of Digital Video
            King of Digital Video
            • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
            excellent. just the kind of info i'm looking for. i think i'll try and find 3 and dominion.

good work nwg
            both of them is very similar just different actors you may not want to see both
            sigpic

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

depends on level of cheapness that day or if i can even find them. i have a feeling my final opinion will be the original remains the best though....
              Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                Left *****
                • Jun 2003

I haven't seen Exorcist 2 for a long time and it wasn't very good. It does have Linda Blair in it and it is about 5 years after the first film.

Both the prequels were mostly a psychological type of film rather than a gorefest that the studios wanted. If you want to see the Renny version then go ahead. I would watch the Paul Schrader one first though as that was originally going to be the proper prequel even though it was the second prequel to be released.

Comment

• nwg
                  Left *****
                  • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by NightTran
                  both of them is very similar just different actors you may not want to see both
                  They both have the same actors that have the same chacacters in both films.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

ok which one is better in your opinion 3, or dominion?
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                      Left *****
                      • Jun 2003

ok which one is better in your opinion 3, or dominion?
                      It's been a while but, I would say Exorcist 3 is better.

Comment

• NightTran
                        King of Digital Video
                        King of Digital Video
                        • Aug 2005

Same
                        sigpic

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

done and done. 3 it is. thanx fellas.
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• jamoskeag3
                            Digital Video Master
                            Digital Video Master
                            • Nov 2005

Just finished watching Capote. Wow! Powerful. Easy to see why he won best actor, IMHO.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

exorcist 3

well i made the right choice, you guys were right. it wasn't bad at all

capote is comin up for me, i think i'll hate it. i'm going into it with an open mind though
                              Last edited by LT. Columbo; 22 Mar 2006, 02:38 PM.
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                                Queen of Digital Video
                                Queen of Digital Video
                                • Jan 2004

anytime

say, can you (or anyone for that matter) offer any opinion on the exorcist 2 and 3, also the beginning (2004) and the 2005 one. are these the same bloody movies? imdb ain't much help plus i'm curious what some of you think of these...
                                I like the beginning the best

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

Working...