What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • photo_angel2004
    Queen of Digital Video
    Queen of Digital Video
    • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
    don't know if i'll see that one br7, can't stand the title and it didn't do to well i hear so far. but then again morgan freeman is in it.

p.s. the triangle (2005) stay away from. didn't even finish.

I have not heard of the triangle is that out on dvd or in theaters?

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by photo_angel2004
      I have not heard of the triangle is that out on dvd or in theaters?
      dvd recently.
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• katono
        • Apr 2006

Originally Posted by photo_angel2004
        I think the orrigianal "The Fog" was better movie wise although the special efects were a bit better in the re- make.

Haven't seen it, maybe i should check it out

Comment

• jmet
          Super Moderator
          • Nov 2002

Amber and I watched "Wolf Creek" last night. We both thought the movie sucked! It was very demented and disturbing to watch!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by jmet
            Amber and I watched "Wolf Creek" last night. We both thought the movie sucked! It was very demented and disturbing to watch!
            yeah i checked it out on IMDB and decided it was crap too

nothin much comin out for new good movies
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• Dan
              Digital Video Master
              Digital Video Master
              • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
              I just seen Lucky Number Slevin tonight I have to say this movie was outstanding it had more twists then a Christmas candy cane it was well written and clever the acting was great which helped out this movie even more I should add this movie is very violent and violent scenes are very graphic I wouldn't recommend taking the little ones all in all it's a great movie out of 10 I would rate it an 8.5
              I'm tempted to go see this movie, I don't mind lots of twists if it is done right.
              The last two movies I saw in theatre, Inside Man and 16 Blocks were great IMO!

Comment

• BR7
                He is coming to your little town!
                • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                don't know if i'll see that one br7, can't stand the title and it didn't do to well i hear so far. but then again morgan freeman is in it.

p.s. the triangle (2005) stay away from. didn't even finish.
                It don't have to bad of rating on imdb so far it's getting a 7.4/10 .The reason I don't think it's doing to well is because it wasn't promoted well and a lot of people are not sure of it the same thing happened to crash it has only made $14,140,000 so far. If people don't want to take a chance and pay the full $10 to see it go to the early show or catch it when it's in a $3 dollar theater if your city has one
                @ Dan
                Go see it you can it's a great movie IMO it kind of reminds me of a Tarantino movie.If you do happen to catch it report what you thought of it
                Last edited by BR7; 18 Apr 2006, 09:47 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

i think i'll check it out when it hits dvd

must be one of the dumbest movie titles in history IMO though.
                  Columbo moments...

Comment

• Dan
                    Digital Video Master
                    Digital Video Master
                    • Dec 2005

Yeah, not a great title, but I am a big Willis, Freeman fan.
                    Hey, I might even watch An Unfinished Life just because Freeman is in it.
                    I doubt it though, LOL.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

i'm a fan of them too. especially freeman. unfinished life is a good movie too (IMO)
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• Aegmorgil
                        • Nov 2005

Not much of one for really slow-paced movies, but i actually enjoyed unfinished life. Gotta agree with LT and Jmet: Wolf Creek was simply not a good movie. After all the build-up, it was a tad anti-climactic as well at the end.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

YES, UNFINISHED LIFE I MUST RECOMMEND. GREAT MOVIE. NEXT THING I NEED TO DO IS UNLOCK THIS BLOODY CAP-LOCK BUTTON
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                            Liverpool 'til I die......
                            • Nov 2003

I will be checking out the DVD remake of The Fog - liked the old version when I was kid - used it to freak out our babysitter when were 10 or so !! ha ha
                            "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• Dan
                              Digital Video Master
                              Digital Video Master
                              • Dec 2005

Hmmm....maybe I will watch An Unfinished Life then. I don't usually pass up on a Morgan Freeman movie.
                              Although I could have done without The Big Bounce,LOL.

Comment

• Zero G
                                Next to Arch Stanton
                                • Jan 2006

I couldn't even finish the Big Bounce.
                                "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

Working...