What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

no sweat. T&I was good i thought.
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• smkymntgrl
      Digital Video Technician
      Digital Video Technician
      • Feb 2005

O.K. I bought The New World and Munich today go ahead and tell me Munich sucks too! lol

Oh well at least the New World will have good "scenery"!

I'll let you know what I thought!

Smkymntgrl

Check for Firmware Updates HERE.
      Read THIS to Find Out How to Find and Post Your Nero Log.
      READ the Golden Rules of Burning.

Knowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens
      - Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• photo_angel2004
        Queen of Digital Video
        Queen of Digital Video
        • Jan 2004

OMG I watched Stay last night, what a crap movie!

It make no dam sence LOL

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• MikeyBK
          Digital Video Maniac
          • Feb 2006

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
          T&I was good i thought.
          Good to hear. That tips me completely over to the 'watch T&I side' now.

Thanks for the feedback

Originally Posted by smkymntgrl
          O.K. I bought The New World and Munich today go ahead and tell me Munich sucks too! lol

Munich looks good! I remember when it happened and am going to probably watch that one.

Originally Posted by photo_angel2004
          OMG I watched Stay last night, what a crap movie!

It make no dam sence LOL
          I'm not sure that made any senc(s)e either. LOL J/K P.Angel
          MBK

Antec 900 ATX Mid Tower
          Antec True Power Trio 650W PSU
          ABIT IP35 Pro LGA 775 Intel Motherboard
          Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz CPU (Overclocking @ 2.9GHz)
          XFX GeForce 8600GT 256MB GDDR3 Video Card
          Patriot eXtreme Performance (2 x 1GB) DDR2 SDRAM
          Seagate Barracuda(Perpendicular Recording) 320GB SATA 3.0Gb

*SAMSUNG 18X LightScribe SATA SH-S183L DVD±R
          *Sony DRU-810A IDE DVD±R
          *BenQ LS DW1655 IDE DVD±R

Comment

• photo_angel2004
            Queen of Digital Video
            Queen of Digital Video
            • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by MikeyBK
            Good to hear. That tips me completely over to the 'watch T&I side' now.

Thanks for the feedback

Munich looks good! I remember when it happened and am going to probably watch that one.

I'm not sure that made any senc(s)e either. LOL J/K P.Angel

ya got me there darn typos LOL ! I still think that movie was a wate of time. LOL

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• Dan
              Digital Video Master
              Digital Video Master
              • Dec 2005

I will be happy when May is over. What a weak month for DVD releases after the flurry we had back in March and even April.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Dan
                I will be happy when May is over. What a weak month for DVD releases after the flurry we had back in March and even April.
                yeah it's been a while, the release schedule looks pretty pooey for the next while too.
                "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                Columbo moments...
                "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• NightTran
                  King of Digital Video
                  King of Digital Video
                  • Aug 2005

any one watch grandmas boy?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Dan
                    Digital Video Master
                    Digital Video Master
                    • Dec 2005

yeah it's been a while, the release schedule looks pretty pooey for the next while too.
                    It sure does. I see a few that interest me in June. I won't be rushing out to buy any for now though.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

yep, plenty of old movies to choose from in the mean time. i was looking at apocalypse now redux. never seen it. i might try that next. it's got an excellent rating at IMDB.
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• Dan
                        Digital Video Master
                        Digital Video Master
                        • Dec 2005

yep, plenty of old movies to choose from in the mean time. i was looking at apocalypse now redux. never seen it. i might try that next. it's got an excellent rating at IMDB.
                        Plenty is right! I noticed during the "slow times" for new movies, a lot of old movies being released or re-released lately. I see this week there seems to be some disaster theme going.

The Towering Inferno (1974), The Poseidon Adventure (1972), and Earthquake (1974) were all released as "Special Edition" this week.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Dan
                          Plenty is right! I noticed during the "slow times" for new movies, a lot of old movies being released or re-released lately. I see this week there seems to be some disaster theme going.

The Towering Inferno (1974), The Poseidon Adventure (1972), and Earthquake (1974) were all released as "Special Edition" this week.

the poseidon adventure is a great movie
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• Zero G
                            Next to Arch Stanton
                            • Jan 2006

I remember watching all of those oldies. It would be fun to pop some corn and watch those again.
                            "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• Dan
                              Digital Video Master
                              Digital Video Master
                              • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by Zero G
                              I remember watching all of those oldies. It would be fun to pop some corn and watch those again.
                              I was thinking that too. I don't think I ever watched Earthquake, but the other two I liked but haven't seen in a long time.

Comment

• Zero G
                                Next to Arch Stanton
                                • Jan 2006

I've seen all 3, but it has been a looooong time!
                                "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

Working...