What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Furiousg
    If you have any poo....throw it now
    • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
    what did yall think of the ringer? wasn't this the crapfest of the century?
    I refuse to even let myself THINK about seeing this flick
    -FuriousG-

Comment

• MikeyBK
      Digital Video Maniac
      • Feb 2006

what did yall think of the ringer? wasn't this the crapfest of the century?
      I actually thought it was kinda funny. Atleast there was a bit of a story there. I was expecting that it might be too ridiculous, so maybe that's why I ended up thinking it was better than I anticipated. Sure beats having to watch something like Lost in Translation or something.
      MBK

Antec 900 ATX Mid Tower
      Antec True Power Trio 650W PSU
      ABIT IP35 Pro LGA 775 Intel Motherboard
      Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz CPU (Overclocking @ 2.9GHz)
      XFX GeForce 8600GT 256MB GDDR3 Video Card
      Patriot eXtreme Performance (2 x 1GB) DDR2 SDRAM
      Seagate Barracuda(Perpendicular Recording) 320GB SATA 3.0Gb

*SAMSUNG 18X LightScribe SATA SH-S183L DVD±R
      *Sony DRU-810A IDE DVD±R
      *BenQ LS DW1655 IDE DVD±R

Comment

• Furiousg
        • Dec 2005

It wasn't "over the top" ridiculous??? I have a hard time with Knoxville to start with, he's just lucky I really liked the General Lee and Uncle Jesse last time
        -FuriousG-

Comment

• Dan
          Digital Video Master
          Digital Video Master
          • Dec 2005

i know! why is this not on dvd! damn you warner bros! (sorry UncasMS)

the character's had a special chemistry, christine, mac, bull, harry, quan-lee and dan. just like cheers did.
          Both of those are still two of my fav's in the comedy dept. I wish someone would come up with that comedy today, I can't find any comedy shows I really like anymore.

I have been googling all over to find out more about the DVD issues with Night Court and I really don't get it!

I can't even get any re-runs to watch right now, damn!

Comment

• Furiousg
            • Dec 2005

Oh man I miss Night Court...You forgot about Roz too ??

I loved the episode where Harry had to get a certain number of cases handled by midnight, and they run into the man with Tortoise Syndrome...my Lord did I laugh " woooooopssssss...........Otheeeeerrrrrrr paawwwwket "
            Last edited by Furiousg; 21 May 2006, 09:44 AM.
            -FuriousG-

Comment

• Dan
              Digital Video Master
              Digital Video Master
              • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by Furiousg
              Oh man I miss Night Court...You forgot about Roz too ??

I loved the episode where Harry had to get a certain number of cases handled by midnight, and they run into the man with Tortoise Syndrome...my Lord did I laugh " woooooopssssss...........Otheeeeerrrrrrr paawwwwket "
              That is one of my fav's as well,lol. That show literally made me laugh out loud all the time, when I was watching it alone.

Comment

• Kabuchan
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                • Apr 2006

I remember watching Cheers and then Night Court. Was a great Thursday lineup.
                That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• Furiousg
                  • Dec 2005

Even when I was as young as I was ( 10~13ish ) Newhart was funny for me too...such a dry humour that a lot of people didn't understand....

" Hi, I'm Larry...this is my brother Daryl.... and my other brother Daryl "
                  -FuriousG-

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Dan
                    Both of those are still two of my fav's in the comedy dept. I wish someone would come up with that comedy today, I can't find any comedy shows I really like anymore.

I have been googling all over to find out more about the DVD issues with Night Court and I really don't get it!

I can't even get any re-runs to watch right now, damn!
                    i hear ya. at least if i could get some re-runs. i could capture them and wouldn't have the need to buy anything or wait ten more years as they slowly release them. i'd like to meet the SOB who's putting up the road block on releasing these shows further and smash him one right in the teeth-yes i would.
                    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                    Columbo moments...
                    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
                    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
                    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

lol newhart! how could we forget!
                      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                      Columbo moments...
                      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• soup
                        Just Trying To Help
                        • Nov 2005

The last scene of Newhart was a classic for all time, pure genius. What about Barney Miller?

Comment

• PurpleDemon
                          Digital Video Expert
                          Digital Video Expert
                          • Mar 2006

Yeah, It's funny to see Fish (Abe Vigoda) on the crew of Late Night with Conan O'Brien . Hard to believe at 85 and still going

Comment

• TNT
                            DVD Shrinker
                            • Jan 2004

I just saw The Davinci Code. I liked the book and I also liked the film. May not be a hit with devout Christians. lol Overall an enjoyable film. 4 out of 5 stars.
                            Beauty is in the eye of the Beer-Holder.
                            I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape. - George Carlin

How to choose an HDTV, Step by Step

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by TNT
                              May not be a hit with devout Christians. lol Overall an enjoyable film. 4 out of 5 stars.
                              the hell with them. it really enrages me all the "controversy" about this movie. reminds me of when the passion of the christ came out (which was great by the way and not anti-semitic). for those people out there who don't like it; don't watch it then and shut your mouth. i am wanting to see it and sure i will like it. the trailers have sold me long ago. who knows, maybe we'll see the posters draped from the vatican one day! i'd hold the ladder for someone.
                              Last edited by LT. Columbo; 21 May 2006, 02:27 PM.
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                                He is coming to your little town!
                                • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by TNT
                                I just saw The Davinci Code. I liked the book and I also liked the film. May not be a hit with devout Christians. lol Overall an enjoyable film. 4 out of 5 stars.
                                I am going to see this movie Sunday or Monday I have been wanting to see this for a long time
                                Last edited by BR7; 21 May 2006, 04:26 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...