What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BR7
    He is coming to your little town!
    • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
    tonight i decided to watch Bird On A Wire. never seen it before. my kina movie.
    I really liked this movie also Mel and Goldie are great together.

@nwg
    Someone in another forum reccommended Uzumaki I was wondering if you seen it if so what id you think of it

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by volfann
      My wife loves playing the PS game and even she thought the movie was crap. Next up,the remake of Poseidon.
      have you seen the 72 original? this new one has much better effects and stuff like that, and kurt russell is great, but lacks compared to the first IMO. i was suprised to see richard dreyfuss too. he looks like he's aged 50 years in the last 10!

tommorow night i plan on watching the godfather (1972). have only seen bits and pieces and remember nothing. hope it's good. got the highest ratings i've seen for any movie at IMDB.
      Last edited by LT. Columbo; 26 Aug 2006, 03:31 PM.
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• volfann
        Digital Video Enthusiast
        Digital Video Enthusiast
        • Jun 2006

I really liked the original Poseidon ,I don't recall a Gene Hackman flick though that I didn't like. One thing I didn't like in original was that little knowitall kid. I just wanted to slap him upside the head.

Your going to love The Godfather LT. Sit back ,prop your feet up and enjoy..
        sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• BR7
          He is coming to your little town!
          • Aug 2005

There is not one thing I can complain about in this movie The Godfather is what movie making is all about .But I have to say The Godfather II was my favorite out of this series

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

i'll be getting that too. all 3. too bad deniro wasn't in the first one. but it has a great cast already.
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• volfann
              Digital Video Enthusiast
              Digital Video Enthusiast
              • Jun 2006

Just watched the new Poseidon.. Pretty much followed same formula as original. Didn't seem quite as dramatic. Not bad ,not great,kind of o.k...
              sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

the effects were ok except for that part where was it oil that was pouring from above? when that meatball says "hey who's shootin at us"? very cheap. and the fire was cheap lookin too. the boat shots were pretty good i thought though.
                Columbo moments...

Comment

• Dan
                  Digital Video Master
                  Digital Video Master
                  • Dec 2005

Watched Poseidon last night myself. I thought the effects were okay too, plot was kinda weak. Didn't seem to have the intensity a really good disaster flick needs.

I think the oil was from one of the engines once the ship turned over?

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

yes. that was my first thought. the oil (if it was oil) must have been from the engines. not much of a plot. boat turns over, people try to get out

you are right about the intensity thing. the most intense scene for me was when they used that metal table as a bridge in the elevator shaft.
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• eidam
                      • Aug 2006

mine is Battlefield Earth... 8/

Comment

• Dan
                        Digital Video Master
                        Digital Video Master
                        • Dec 2005

Man, what was Travolta thinking? That was a big stinker.

Comment

• nwg
                          Left *****
                          • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by Dan
                          Man, what was Travolta thinking? That was a big stinker.
                          It was the Scientology aspect that made him do the film.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

never seen it. something tells me thats a good thing
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• eidam
                              • Aug 2006

nope it ain't... it is absolutely sick sci-fi movie whit ever sickier scientologist background...

cool rating... 8)
                              Code:
                              http://imdb.com/title/tt0185183
                              Last edited by eidam; 28 Aug 2006, 07:30 AM.

Comment

• Dan
                                Digital Video Master
                                Digital Video Master
                                • Dec 2005

???? The rating at IMDB is 2.4/10.

Comment

Working...