What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nwg
    Left *****
    • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by indignation
    Worst movie? The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, the 1st and 3rd were the greatest, but I actually FELL ASLEEP, in the CINEMA while watching the TTT. At some points, it was more of a holiday advertisement for New Zealand.

TTT is one of the best films ever. It is even better with another 40 minutes added on with the extended version. The main fight in TTT is one of the best battles in a film. I find it better than FOTR theatrical and extended versions and ROTK is even better and is the best out of the three films. The extended version of ROTK has another 50 minutes !

Comment

• Dan
      Digital Video Master
      Digital Video Master
      • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
      i thought it ok, but my least fav out of the three. i don't know how that can be the worst movie though.
      I would agree. #3 of the trilogy but still have to be considered a good movie, especially if you like the other 2.
      I can't imagine it being "the worst" though. Maybe you need to watch The life Aquatic and your vote will change! LMAO!

Comment

• MikeyBK
        Digital Video Maniac
        • Feb 2006

LOTR was one of the best Trilogys made IMHO. I kinda wish they had another sequel already.

They might also try watching Lost In Translation, that might change their mind as well. /
        MBK

Antec 900 ATX Mid Tower
        Antec True Power Trio 650W PSU
        ABIT IP35 Pro LGA 775 Intel Motherboard
        Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz CPU (Overclocking @ 2.9GHz)
        XFX GeForce 8600GT 256MB GDDR3 Video Card
        Patriot eXtreme Performance (2 x 1GB) DDR2 SDRAM
        Seagate Barracuda(Perpendicular Recording) 320GB SATA 3.0Gb

*SAMSUNG 18X LightScribe SATA SH-S183L DVD±R
        *Sony DRU-810A IDE DVD±R
        *BenQ LS DW1655 IDE DVD±R

Comment

• Dan
          Digital Video Master
          Digital Video Master
          • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by MikeyBK
          LOTR was one of the best Trilogys made IMHO. I kinda wish they had another sequel already.

They might also try watching Lost In Translation, that might change their mind as well. /
          You betcha!

Comment

• Chewy
            Super Moderator
            • Nov 2003

really must watch titanic one of these days

Comment

• Dan
              Digital Video Master
              Digital Video Master
              • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by Chewy
              http://www.imdb.com/boxoffice/alltim...ion=world-wide

really must watch titanic one of these days
              Hey, I was just looking at the all time box office money makers this morning. Seeing if any of this years big movies will crack the list.

Still only watched Titanic once myself. Can't believe it cleaned up at the Oscars but then again awards don't always tell the story.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

yeah i was thinking of putting it on the other day. i ended up watching a columbo instead i'd like to see it on a big screen. i seen mission impossible 2 and i thought it was pure crap compared to the first one. the third looks like the best of the 3.
                "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                Columbo moments...
                "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
                "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
                (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• Dan
                  Digital Video Master
                  Digital Video Master
                  • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                  yeah i was thinking of putting it on the other day. i ended up watching a columbo instead i'd like to see it on a big screen. i seen mission impossible 2 and i thought it was pure crap compared to the first one. the third looks like the best of the 3.
                  I liked MI 3 the best, and I agree MI 2 was kinda crappy. Some of the stunts were okay but I think Woo got carried away with some of the fighting scenes.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

i hated the music, i hated all the slow-mo. the whole thing sucked untill the end climax with the motorcycle chase and stuff.
                    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                    Columbo moments...
                    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
                    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
                    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• smkymntgrl
                      Digital Video Technician
                      Digital Video Technician
                      • Feb 2005

QUOTE=Kabuchan]I hate that stuff too. Thats why I only watch 2 shows on TV, Monk and NCIS.[/QUOTE]

Love Monk, I try and watch it whenever I can. A few weeks ago they had a Monk marathon, it was great.

Originally Posted by nwg
                      TTT is one of the best films ever. It is even better with another 40 minutes added on with the extended version. The main fight in TTT is one of the best battles in a film. I find it better than FOTR theatrical and extended versions and ROTK is even better and is the best out of the three films. The extended version of ROTK has another 50 minutes !
                      Have the extended versions of all three and love them all! Read the books when I was in high school and was worried the movies wouldn't live up to the books, but I gotta admit they did a pretty darn good job! Don't really have a favorite out of the three.

One of my favorite movies is "Last of the Mohicans" with Daniel Day-Lewis and Madeliene Stowe, great movie!

One of my least favorites I've seen lately was the New World, expected alot and was dissapointed!

Smkymntgrl

Check for Firmware Updates HERE.
                      Read THIS to Find Out How to Find and Post Your Nero Log.
                      READ the Golden Rules of Burning.

Knowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens
                      - Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• nwg
                        Left *****
                        • Jun 2003

I like Monk. The BBC showed an episode from the first three seasons each afternoon I ended up recording them off the TV onto DVD. My favoruite episode from those seasons is when he is trying those new pills and behaves very different.

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                          Queen of Digital Video
                          Queen of Digital Video
                          • Jan 2004

@nwg,
                          You would get along great with my son he loves that show Monk. I myself am not really a big fan of it although I will watch it when nothing better is on and I dont feel like getting up to put in a dvd. LOL
                          Judging Amy is one I would like to see come out on dvd though.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• Kabuchan
                            Digital Video Enthusiast
                            Digital Video Enthusiast
                            • Apr 2006

@ nwg and P_A

You guys have great taste! I have the Monk marathon TiVoed!
                            That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• smkymntgrl
                              Digital Video Technician
                              Digital Video Technician
                              • Feb 2005

Originally Posted by nwg
                              I like Monk. The BBC showed an episode from the first three seasons each afternoon I ended up recording them off the TV onto DVD. My favoruite episode from those seasons is when he is trying those new pills and behaves very different.
                              One of my favorites is when he takes care of the little boy who was a foster kid. The one where the little boy finds a finger in the park and they take him away from the foster parents and Monk takes care of him for a few days. The kid starts acting like him. It's a great one. I also like the one where he get's amnesia and get's lost in some little town and this lady convinces him he's her husband. I liked Sherona as his assistant better but it's still a great show!

Smkymntgrl

Check for Firmware Updates HERE.
                              Read THIS to Find Out How to Find and Post Your Nero Log.
                              READ the Golden Rules of Burning.

Knowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens
                              - Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• Kabuchan
                                Digital Video Enthusiast
                                Digital Video Enthusiast
                                • Apr 2006

Originally Posted by smkymntgrl
                                One of my favorites is when he takes care of the little boy who was a foster kid. The one where the little boy finds a finger in the park and they take him away from the foster parents and Monk takes care of him for a few days. The kid starts acting like him. It's a great one. I also like the one where he get's amnesia and get's lost in some little town and this lady convinces him he's her husband. I liked Sherona as his assistant better but it's still a great show!
                                That one brought tears to my eyes! I also liked Sherona, but the episode where he gets his new assistant is good too.
                                That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

Working...