What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smkymntgrl
    Digital Video Technician
    Digital Video Technician
    • Feb 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
    just tell us what the last crappy movie you saw was
    Renegade/AKA Blueberry

Thought it was a piece of crap. Ended up just turning it off. Didn't think it was worth the $1.30 I spent renting it!

How's that LT?

Smkymntgrl

Check for Firmware Updates HERE.
    Read THIS to Find Out How to Find and Post Your Nero Log.
    READ the Golden Rules of Burning.

Knowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens
    - Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• Dan
      Digital Video Master
      Digital Video Master
      • Dec 2005

Here is a surprise release on DVD next week, for me anyway. A direct to video comedy with Kevin James and Ray Ramano called Grilled

Anybody heard of this before or possible seen it?

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by smkymntgrl
        How's that LT?

looks like a real piece of crap alright

ernest borgnine is 90 years old and still is filming several movies?
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
        (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• smkymntgrl
          Digital Video Technician
          Digital Video Technician
          • Feb 2005

looks like a real piece of crap alright

ernest borgnine is 90 years old and still is filming several movies?
          I always think of McHales Navy when I think of Borgnine. Hard to believe he's still at it.

Smkymntgrl

Check for Firmware Updates HERE.
          Read THIS to Find Out How to Find and Post Your Nero Log.
          READ the Golden Rules of Burning.

Knowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens
          - Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

Well I finally had a chance to watch the world’s fastest indian. Excellent movie. Great suggestion chewy. Anthony hopkins plays such a likeable character, just listening to him talk was entertaining. Right off the bat there were some rather comical scenes, like him pissin on the lemon tree every morning and the way he cuts his grass! I need to try that

It's a story about will power, determination and not letting anything stand in the way of your dreams. A true, feel – good movie with only a couple very modest "swear" words. Words that all normal people say. Otherwise a family movie pretty much.

Anthony hopkins did one hell of a job with this. I bet burt was a real likeable guy as he played, with everyone wanting to help him. I remember when I saw him on leno last winter promoting this, I said to myself this was a definte no for me, just goes to show taking someones recommendation can be a good thing. In this case, a very good thing. 2 thumbs way up on this one, ty chewy
            Last edited by LT. Columbo; 8 Jul 2006, 08:12 AM.
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• Chewy
              Super Moderator
              • Nov 2003

He bored the engine out twice, the last time was when he topped 200 and the instability thing got bad, he ended up laying it down, I think that's when he realized he had gone about as fast as anyone could ever go on a smaller
              bike and live to tell about it.

read the man and his machine at the top

Comment

• nwg
                Left *****
                • Jun 2003

Well I finally had a chance to watch the world’s fastest indian. Excellent movie. Great suggestion chewy. Anthony hopkins plays such a likeable character, just listening to him talk was entertaining. Right off the bat there were some rather comical scenes, like him pissin on the lemon tree every morning and the way he cuts his grass! I need to try that

It a story about will power, determination and not letting anything stand in the way of your dreams. A true, feel – good movie with only a couple very modest "swear" words. Words that all normal people say. Otherwise a family movie pretty much.

Anthony hopkins did one hell of a job with this. I bet burt was a real likeable guy as he played, with everyone wanting to help him. I remember when I saw him on leno last winter promoting this, I said to myself this was a definte no for me, just goes to show taking someones recommendation can be a good thing. In this case, a very good thing. 2 thumbs way up on this one, ty chewy
                I have just got it. It will be the next DVD I will watch.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

"his methods were rather unorthodox"

lol no!? door latches and wine bottle corks!?
                  Columbo moments...

Comment

• Chewy
                    Super Moderator
                    • Nov 2003

remember the 36 chevy pistons? he turned it into an artform like samurai
                    swords

modern technology can't make a sword half as good and even the space shuttle ceramic tiles are crap compared to a japanese tea cup

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

lol true that! some people can do anything. i knew this old bastard once who used part of his leather belt to put between a main bearing and crankshaft of his dodge to remove the knock. he actually sold it too!
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• SMEG
                        • Mar 2006

Just sat and watched the movie FEED i thought it was a little on the disturbing side of life but thought it was well worth the watch wont spoil the story for anyone that may watch it but it is basicly about a bloke who feeds up women to massive weights for reasons you will have to watch the movie for. needless to say the punishment fits the crime

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

lol, nice plot.
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

just watched the trailer, man that looks like a d movie alright. sick

i just seen 16 blocks, i found this to be a real piece of crap. i like bruce willis very much, die hard trilogy are some of my favorite dvd's, sixth sense too, but this just stunk. "volume up - volume down movie" gun shots send you off your chair into the rafters, and all that blasted mumbling makes you need to turn it up after you just turned it down! boring, depressing bruce willis character, burn-out liquor-pig. david morse as a villain?..no. don't wash.

throw this stinker in the sewer where it belongs is my opinion. hope someone can suggest a good movie this weekend.
                            Last edited by LT. Columbo; 9 Jul 2006, 06:25 AM.
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• SMEG
                              • Mar 2006

yes mate its a bit close to the bone oops i mean fat but it is based on things that are happening in todays society it tells you that at the beginning of the movie i think they have got the idea from these people that like to feed up there women coz they like em big me personaly dont like women dead skinny but i also dont like jabba the hut lookalikes

Comment

• SMEG
                                • Mar 2006

hope someone can suggest a good movie this weekend.

if you want a real good laugh mate go and hire the long weekend it had me in tears last week when i watched it best comedy for along time

Comment

Working...