What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nwg
    Left *****
    • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by movielover
    Anyone remember that piece of crap with Jamie Lee Curtis and Donald Sutherland on the Russian ship....?
    Virus.

Comment

• discman
      Digital Video Expert
      Digital Video Expert
      • Jul 2006

come on wasnt that bad what about lucky number sleven watched the first 10 minutes now that was crap

Comment

• burcs
        • Feb 2006

Originally Posted by discman
        come on wasnt that bad what about lucky number sleven watched the first 10 minutes now that was crap
        then you should watch the rest of it, because it was actually a pretty good movie. better than 90% of the other crap Hollywood spits out these days, anyway.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

i haven't seen it, but the title irritates me....
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
          (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
            He is coming to your little town!
            • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by burcs
            then you should watch the rest of it, because it was actually a pretty good movie. better than 90% of the other crap Hollywood spits out these days, anyway.
            I agree it was one of the best movies I seen in a long time .Shame you didn't give it a chance discman it has very good ratings at imdb
            Last edited by BR7; 15 Jul 2006, 09:58 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• burcs
              • Feb 2006

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
              i haven't seen it, but the title irritates me....
              but it will make perfect sense after you've seen it. definately worth a rental, if not a purchase.

i didn't care for Kingsley in it, just seemed like he tried a little too hard. perhaps Hoffman would have made a slightly better rabbi gangster. Freeman and Willis spot on as usual. i don't care for Hartnett either but he was at least watchable in this one. Lucy Liu, what's not to like?

great dialogue, decent acting, i dare say superb filmmaking. leaves you wondering for a while but it all comes together very nicely.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

i appreciate your comments burcs, really. i'll have to check the trailer.

@nwg
                how was the indian?
                "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                Columbo moments...
                "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• burcs
                  • Feb 2006

well i should clarify that, Hartnett actually did a very good job, "watchable" was just coming from someone who hasn't cared for anything i've seen him in, before this anyway.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

***k it burcs, i'm gonna take a chance here. i'll rent the bastard, if i hate it i'll hold you responsible!
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• NightTran
                      King of Digital Video
                      King of Digital Video
                      • Aug 2005

he will find you burcs if the movie is bad, I hate to tell you but LT is very picky
                      sigpic

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

that's probably right, i hate crap, maybe i am picky. i will give it a try. the world's fastest indian was a splendid suprise
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• NightTran
                          King of Digital Video
                          King of Digital Video
                          • Aug 2005

you still have not watch running scare? very violent but it is very deep
                          sigpic

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

i plan on seeing it very soon night - you can count on that. i remembered your post here and was going to quote it with my opinion of it.

i seen finally eight below the other day with paul walker though, not bad. typical kids movie. very clever dogs, frank marshall film (arachnophobia). bitter sweet ending, sad parts but good movie. bleeding hearts, get a box of kleenex for it.
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• NightTran
                              King of Digital Video
                              King of Digital Video
                              • Aug 2005

my old friend cry on it, I seen the original document it was very sad , rough ride but he did have choice to make,but I did not. My ride across the pacific was alot worst
                              Last edited by NightTran; 15 Jul 2006, 03:49 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• burcs
                                • Feb 2006

yeah i thought Running Scared was pretty good, too. i don't like Paul Walker either, not just because he's so much better looking than me, but mostly because of the way he says "bool sheet!!". Into the Blue was surprisingly better than i thought it would be, as well. then again i didn't expect a whole lot from it going in, so that may not be saying much. i'd probably put them both in my "wait for cable" category, but i wouldn't be pissed off if i'd spent money renting them either.

Comment

Working...