What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

sad story, my sympathies smky.

but back to something i said before about underworld and how the first was crap to me. the new one is way better. i actually liked it. the SE weren't top-notch but acceptable and the dark gory scenes that it had a lot of were pleasing to me. i like kate
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
      He is coming to your little town!
      • Aug 2005

I didn't dislike the first one but I found it to be boring in a few spots.Movies like this tend to be like that because they have to introduce the characters and give their background history

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

well lucas didn't do that to us with star wars!
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• Kabuchan
          Digital Video Enthusiast
          Digital Video Enthusiast
          • Apr 2006

Very sorry smky, my sympathies.

I agree with you too. Mel should be chastized for his actions, not his words.
          That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• BR7
            • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
            well lucas didn't do that to us with star wars!
            LOL You got me there

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• rsmober
              KiNgS recognize KiNgS
              • Jul 2006

im going to see that new samuel l jackson movie 'snakes in the plane' i dont want to see it becuz i think its going to stink but my friend is dragging me to it she really likes him..will let everyone know if its good or not..
              RsMoBeR

Comment

• nwg
                Left *****
                • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by rsmober
                im going to see that new samuel l jackson movie 'snakes in the plane' i dont want to see it becuz i think its going to stink but my friend is dragging me to it she really likes him..will let everyone know if its good or not..
                It's excellent. It is a B movie but a excellent one

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

released already there nwg? it might even be released here today actually. i'd have to check.

i want to see this thing too. i'm lowering my standards going into it, so i know it won't have "shawshank redemption" cinematic moments. entertaining though i hope

there are a ton of movies i am waiting to be released to dvd already....
                  Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                    Left *****
                    • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                    released already there nwg? it might even be released here today actually. i'd have to check.
                    It came out yesterday (18th). It should also be out in the U.S.

A Scanner Darkly has also been released and looks interesting from the trailer.

Comment

• NightTran
                      King of Digital Video
                      King of Digital Video
                      • Aug 2005

Sorry to hear your story, Mountaingirl I hate drunk driving pp too, I dont drink when I go out
                      sigpic

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by nwg
                        It came out yesterday (18th). It should also be out in the U.S.

yeah it's today.

i'm not much for cartoons though. and while i loved woody in cheers, i can't stand the sight of him anywhere else. even in a cartoon.
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                          • Aug 2005

This movie looks very good to me also hopefully I can get caught at my job I would like to go see it.I also just got me "Clerks"[TV-Series] for $5 at a place here in town called CD Warehouse wont ever find a deal like that again .Speaking of Clerks did anyone get to see Clerks II yet if not you need to see it it's funny as hell IMHO . I can't wait to see Crank it should be out in theaters soon it has Jason Statham,Dwight Yoakam and Amy Smart in it
                          Last edited by BR7; 19 Aug 2006, 04:21 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

i checked out the trailer the other day on that Br7. i decided it wasn't for me

what about waiting. have you seen that? it was the unrated version i seen, and it was absolutely filthy. i thought it was excellent. ryan reynolds and dane cook in the same movie. nice to see anna farris too. i would like to shoot andy milanakis though. why do i even know his name!

BTW. i actually though basic instinct 2 wasn't as bad as i thought. same mysterious music that i liked. cheap sequel but not as bad as IMDB says to me. poor compared to the original though which was quite good.
                            Last edited by LT. Columbo; 19 Aug 2006, 05:52 PM.
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                              • Aug 2005

what about waiting
                              No I haven't seen it yet this is the first I have heard of it I will check it out because I am a fan of Anna Faris and Ryan Reynolds.Just one thing bugs me about you watching this movie LT it has me wondering how the hell you got through it with Andy Milonakis in it

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jm1647
                                An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
                                • Apr 2005

For football and Rocky type movie fans. Disney is releasing Invincible, based on the story of Vince Papale who played for the Eagles as a NFL record setter for the oldest NFL rookie ever....30 years old As an Eagle fan I remember him well. Mark Wahlberg is playing the Papale part. Papale played like a wild man on special teams.

Comment

Working...