What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
    No I haven't seen it yet this is the first I have heard of it I will check it out because I am a fan of Anna Faris and Ryan Reynolds.Just one thing bugs me about you watching this movie LT it has me wondering how the hell you got through it with Andy Milonakis in it
    it was good. he had a total time of about 3 min, and 2 lines. barely in it. almost an extra.

seriously, it's funny. filthy, but funny. get the unrated one if you check this movie out.
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Chewy
      anyone into spielberg and american history should see
      "Into the West"

DVD and Blu-ray release dates for upcoming movies plus entertainment news and celebrity information. Want to know when the latest box office smash is coming to DVD and/or Blu-ray? Check out VideoETA, When Entertainment Happens.

I have to rate it up there with band of brothers
      i just finished Pt 1&2

bloody excellent so far. just as good as a motion picture quality. well known people in it too. very high ratings at imdb back it up. if you guys haden't mentioned it i still might not know of it. this is why i started this thread.
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• toomanycats
        Digital Video Expert
        Digital Video Expert
        • Apr 2005

Into the West is fantastic. Every Amerricun should see it as well as anyone into good westerns and history (though with poetic license as to facilitate a story). I think this is where TV can have any other medium beat as time can be taken so show a complete story.

Comment

• NightTran
          King of Digital Video
          King of Digital Video
          • Aug 2005

to me it was good but how do you know that was the truth or just his view only on the American history?
          sigpic

Comment

• BR7
            He is coming to your little town!
            • Aug 2005

Did anybody like the Jon Favreau films Made and Swingers I think him and Vince Vaughn are funny as hell together. I have to say I enjoyed Made more then I did Swingers it just seemed funnier to me and as some of you know I am a big fan of mafia type movies.If you haven't seen them give em a shot I would rate Made 8.5 and Swingers 8.0

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• burcs
              • Feb 2006

yeah, Made was definitely good. the scenes with Peter Falk and Vaughn...good stuff.

I came late into this thread so I'm sure it's been mentioned, but another sleeper I really liked was Garden State, written and directed by Zach Braff (Scrubs). I'd heard the praise going in but was still surprised at how good it was.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

don't recall it mentioned here. maybe it was. suprised he has directed something. i shall see IMDB
                Columbo moments...

Comment

• toomanycats
                  Digital Video Expert
                  Digital Video Expert
                  • Apr 2005

@Nighttran, history is written by the winners. The perspective was fictiious but how many people ever heard of Jedediah Smith? The placement of the fictious characters tied the timeline of real events together (like Forrest Gump, sideways sort've).

Comment

• rsmober
                    KiNgS recognize KiNgS
                    • Jul 2006

ok well i saw the samuel l jackson movie 'snakes on the plane' it was ok not good but not bad..n from what i have seen it was # 1 in the movie's this weekend..but as soon as i got home i put on an oldy but a goody..good old cheech n chong's up n smoke...lol now thats comedy
                    RsMoBeR

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

lol. up in smoke was hillarious. i like when cheech gets pulled over. seems like yesterday that movie was brand new.
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• rsmober
                        KiNgS recognize KiNgS
                        • Jul 2006

actually he didnt get pulled over lt he was already stoped...n what about when he says ' i think he said his name was ralph'...lol
                        RsMoBeR

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

lol. right you are. cause chong was puking. then he says his name is on the license plate or something
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• burcs
                            • Feb 2006

"can i see your license?"

"yeah it's on the front of the car, man."

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

didn't he gesture to the back?
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                                He is coming to your little town!
                                • Aug 2005

What he said to the cop
                                You can keep on knockin but you can't come in
                                ----------------------------------------
                                This was one of the funniest scenes in the movie
                                [Pedro is having a panic attack after smoking Man's dope]
                                Man Stoner: Here, man, mellow out. Here, take this
                                [Pedro swallows the capsule]
                                Man Stoner: No, wait a minute don't take that.
                                Pedro: [Worried] Hey, man; what was that **** you gave me?
                                Man Stoner: Man, that was the most acid I ever saw anyone take at one time, man.
                                Pedro: [panicing] Acid! Man, I don't mess with that ****, man. A guy in my neighborhood took some once, his head swelled up and everything, man!
                                Man Stoner: [laughing] Ho, ho, ho; man, I hope you're not planning on doing anything for the next couple of months.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...