What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nwg
    Left *****
    • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by BR7
    Sorry I missed your post .Thanks for the link
    Did you get to it before it went up to £11.99?

It is now cheaper at Amazon for £5.97 + £2.99 postage to the US.

I like the first line of this Amazon Review.

"The Descent" is one of the most disgusting "horror" movies that I have ever seen.

Comment

• BR7
      He is coming to your little town!
      • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by nwg
      I have found the UK 2 disc SE for just £5.89 plus £1.60 postage to the US.

http://www.sendit.com/dvd/item/7000000109368
      No I didn't I haven't had the chance and I just seen your post but I am going to get the Amazon one.Thanks again
      I was wondering if you seen the movie Tais-toi! if so what did you think of it

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• nwg
        Left *****
        • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by BR7
        No I didn't I haven't had the chance and I just seen your post but I am going to get the Amazon one.Thanks again
        I was wondering if you seen the movie Tais-toi! if so what did you think of it
        I haven't seen that one. I like his comedy films such as Wasabi. It doesn't seem to be on DVD where I am.

Comment

• volfann
          Digital Video Enthusiast
          Digital Video Enthusiast
          • Jun 2006

Watched directors cut of "Bladerunner" tonight for the first time since buying it a few years back. I had forgotten how good this movie was. Ridley Scott was a genius..
          sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

haven't seen that one. ridley scott has done some very good stuff. he is in the list with the top dogs for me such as

steven spielberg
            brian de palma
            jerry bruckheimer
            james cameron
            frank marshall
            copolla...
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
            (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
              • Aug 2005

I have that one it's a damn good movie I just watched it the night before last

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

the ratings at imdb has me wanting to check it out....
                "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                Columbo moments...
                "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• nwg
                  Left *****
                  • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by volfann
                  Watched directors cut of "Bladerunner" tonight for the first time since buying it a few years back. I had forgotten how good this movie was. Ridley Scott was a genius..
                  The old DVD was rubbish it had poor video. I just ordered the new Llimited Edition Directors Cut. It is only out for 4 months then it is gone. There will be a 3 disc set next year which I will also get. There is some debate whether it will actually come out. This set has been in limbo for almost 6 years and had issues with who had the rights to the DVD.

Comment

• volfann
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    • Jun 2006

Did anyone else think that Edward James Olmos' character looked amazingly like Carlos Santana????
                    sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• BR7
                      • Aug 2005

I just found some great news well for me any way and the few other Kevin Smith fans here.It seems that the Clerks II DVD will be released November 28, 2006
                      The very reliable VideoETA has hit us today with a surprise -- Confirmation of a slightly earlier Clerks II video/DVD release than planned - November 28, 2006! We don't have details on the specs for the disc yet, so there's no telling if this will be a movie-only version with the spectacular special edition to follow, or yet another in the long line of jam-packed View Askew SE DVDs. Kevin's been known to have the SE's ready day and date, so chances are we'll catch a commentary track, some Train Wrecks, and lots more when the final specs on this one arrive. We'll let you know more as we hear it, until then, mark the calendar. We're expecting big signing events at the Stashes, signed copies available to order, and lots more this Fall.
                      I found the information at NewsAskew
                      You have to watch this clip Kevin Smith lays into movie critic Joel Siegel LINK
                      Last edited by BR7; 5 Sep 2006, 03:57 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• BR7
                        • Aug 2005

I just seen a fairly good horror flick it was called Madhouse I am considering on buying this DVD the acting was good and I liked the story. I have to agree with the opinion given @ imdb "Great Unknown Horror B-Movie" I would rate this movie 7.0

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
                          I just seen a fairly good horror flick it was called Madhouse I am considering on buying this DVD the acting was good and I liked the story. I have to agree with the opinion given @ imdb "Great Unknown Horror B-Movie" I would rate this movie 7.0
                          i'm going to look for this one, looks good. i like lance henriksen.

anyone see United 93?

excellent movie, ten times better that flight 93 A&E tv movie. this one only focuses mainly on the passengers and the air traffic controllers end. has a few cusses. really brings back memories and that feeling just like it was yesterday. very well done, nail-biters better wear gloves.
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• NightTran
                            King of Digital Video
                            King of Digital Video
                            • Aug 2005

not tissue?
                            sigpic

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

some may need it, sure. it's far more dramatic than the other.
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• NightTran
                                King of Digital Video
                                King of Digital Video
                                • Aug 2005

What do you mean by gloves ?

Thanks ( I am watching the Doom Daze2
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...