What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • volfann
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    • Jun 2006

Will be interesting to see how the new Bond does.. I hate getting used to a new Bond when they switch.. I had just gotten used to Pierce Brosnan..Thought he was much better than Timothy Dalton.
    sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by rsmober
      im going to shecc out Borat 2 day..
      he's on leno tonight, been hearing alot of this and had to check the trailer. looks really good. trailer #2 at imdb.
      Last edited by LT. Columbo; 10 Nov 2006, 04:13 PM.
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
        He is coming to your little town!
        • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by volfann
        Will be interesting to see how the new Bond does.. I hate getting used to a new Bond when they switch.. I had just gotten used to Pierce Brosnan..Thought he was much better than Timothy Dalton.
        I am looking forward to the New Bond as well .There is one thing that gets me, if this is about Bond just starting out in the 00 business why the hell is Judy Dench in it still wasn't "M" a man. I think it's a shame that Desmond Llewelyn (Q) isn't still around to be a part of it,it wont be the same with him not there to straighten James out. I do think John Cleese was a good choice for a replacement but he will never be what Llewelyn was
        Last edited by BR7; 10 Nov 2006, 10:43 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• nwg
          Left *****
          • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by BR7
          I am looking forward to the New Bond as well .There is one thing that gets me, if this is about Bond just starting out in the 00 business why the hell is Judy Dench in it still wasn't "M" a man. I think it's a shame that Desmond Llewelyn (Q) isn't still around to be a part of it,it wont be the same with him not there to straighten James out. I do think John Cleese was a good choice for a replacement but he will never be what Llewelyn was
          M is just a title just like 007 is and is passes onto the next person. When a 00 agent dies, someone else takes the 00 number.

I just watched Fast and the Furious 3 and enjoyed it. I like the Vin Diesel cameo. Anyone noticed it was Lucas Black from American Gothic. He's all grown up.

Comment

• volfann
            Digital Video Enthusiast
            Digital Video Enthusiast
            • Jun 2006

Lucas Black was also the little kid in Sling Blade....He still has that distinctive Texas drawl.
            Had to laugh when Vin Diesel showed up ..
            sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• NightTran
              King of Digital Video
              King of Digital Video
              • Aug 2005

what about that kid's bond storm breaker ? any one have seen it yet?

Bandidas is not bad for a chick flick , two pretty woman
              Last edited by NightTran; 11 Nov 2006, 05:20 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

• BR7
                • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by nwg
                M is just a title just like 007 is and is passes onto the next person. When a 00 agent dies, someone else takes the 00 number.

I just watched Fast and the Furious 3 and enjoyed it. I like the Vin Diesel cameo. Anyone noticed it was Lucas Black from American Gothic. He's all grown up.
                I know that But what I am getting at is that they made it clear that Judy Denchs character was the first female M and this came later on in Bonds career.So if this movie is about how Bond got started then M should be a man.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• nwg
                  Left *****
                  • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by BR7
                  .So if this movie is about how Bond got started then M should be a man.
                  Well I wouldn't know as I don't read spoilers.

It is probably something do with contracts as the actors sign up for a certain number of films. They would have to fire Judy Dench to use someone else and the contract might stop them from doing that.

Comment

• rsmober
                    KiNgS recognize KiNgS
                    • Jul 2006

from what i remember "M" used to be a male.
                    RsMoBeR

Comment

• nwg
                      Left *****
                      • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by rsmober
                      from what i remember "M" used to be a male.
                      Bernard Lee was the most popular one. He appeared in all 11 films from Dr No to Moonraker. He also played M in a Bond film spoof called From Hong Kong with Love along with Lois Maxwell who plays Miss Moneypenny.

Robert Brown played M from Octopussy to Licence to Kill. Judy Dench then took over from Goldeneye.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by volfann
                        Going to watch Little Man tonight.. Wayans Brothers are always funny.
                        see it yet? i thought it was pretty damn good. i am still shocked how low a rating it has at imdb. i figured 5 maybe, but 2.3?
                        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                        Columbo moments...
                        "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
                        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
                        (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• volfann
                          Digital Video Enthusiast
                          Digital Video Enthusiast
                          • Jun 2006

Little Man was funny in my opinion.. It won't win any awards ,but it will make you laugh.
                          sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• NightTran
                            King of Digital Video
                            King of Digital Video
                            • Aug 2005

I know NWG watch them but any one here watch asian scary movies?
                            sigpic

Comment

• BR7
                              • Aug 2005

@Night
                              I love asian scary movies I think they are fun to watch .I even got a few good recommendations from nwg.I just ordered "Audition Uncut" and I'm looking forward to watching it when it gets here.The next one on my list to buy is "The Tale Of Two Sisters" I hear it's one of the best Asian Horror flicks out there.
                              Last edited by BR7; 12 Nov 2006, 10:14 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• NightTran
                                King of Digital Video
                                King of Digital Video
                                • Aug 2005

I watch a few, tokyo psycho, phone (Chakusin ari I), the Shutter, Black night...there is a Vietnamese website in Japan they post some movies that you can watch online
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...