What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BR7
    He is coming to your little town!
    • Aug 2005

I got the Death Proof Steel book limited edition DVD at Best Buy yesterday and I am more then happy with it.I was so pissed that I missed this in the theaters, and after watching it yesterday made me even more I mad I missed it in the theater.None the less it's still fun as hell to watch at home Tarantino knocked this one right out of the park.If your not a Tarantino fan you should still give this one a look it's not like his other films.He gave this film a 70's feel and look with some action,horror,fast cars,dismemberment,sexy women,revenge and a phenomenal soundtrack.All I know if you watch this and don't like it your not a true movie fan I give this a 9 out of 10
    Last edited by BR7; 20 Sep 2007, 10:46 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• locoeng
      Who Farted?
      • Dec 2005

I got the movie and the soundtrack...this movie rocks.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
      Walt Kelly

Comment

• BR7
        • Aug 2005

You got that right I can't remember the last time I had this much fun watching a movie. I can not wait until Planet Terror comes out on Oct. 16

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Kabuchan
          I know I am months behind, but I finally got my hands on Letters From Iwo Jima. Very good movie ...
          don't ever worry about that kaby.

couple movies i saw recently that i liked were:

joyride (2001)
          wrong turn (2003)

never heard of them before. glad i caught them. great flicks IMO. joyride reminded me of "breakdown" another great movie.
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
          (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• Chewy
            Super Moderator
            • Nov 2003

looks like they are pulling out the "unrated" version for release here on dvd

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Chewy
              looks like they are pulling out the "unrated" version for release here on dvd

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0779982/dvd
              lol "unrated"

anyone who is scared of that movie is a retard, that's all i can say.
              "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
              Columbo moments...
              "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

"next" was alright i thought

"1408" was ok, dumb ending though. stupid dang director's cut. he can shove it right up his bloody arse!
                Columbo moments...

Comment

• NightTran
                  King of Digital Video
                  King of Digital Video
                  • Aug 2005

Some like it some dont, I do like it very much because I think it could be truth

any one seen War I like the kick at the end
                  sigpic

Comment

• Chewy
                    Super Moderator
                    • Nov 2003

1408 actually got me going there for a while, about as off the wall as I go in that genre

You need to watch next a couple of times, just like deja vu

want a challenge, try to make it thru "evening"

Comment

• locoeng
                      Who Farted?
                      • Dec 2005

I didn't care for Next or Deja Vu...I got the concept fine, but thought the movies were crap.

Looking forward to Transformers, Simpsons and Planet Terror.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
                      Walt Kelly

Comment

• locoeng
                        Who Farted?
                        • Dec 2005

Oops!
                        Last edited by locoeng; 6 Oct 2007, 08:04 PM. Reason: double post

Walt Kelly

Comment

• Dan
                          Digital Video Master
                          Digital Video Master
                          • Dec 2005

so you enjoy crap so much you just can't wait for more right loco.

Watched Death Proof last night, thought it was quite good, got a kick out of Kurt in this one. Good choice BR7.

Comment

• BR7
                            • Aug 2005

SPOILERS

Thanks Dan
                            I got a kick out of Kurt as well.I thought it was funny as hell when the tables got turned on him he turned in to a big cry baby LOL

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Chewy
                              Super Moderator
                              • Nov 2003

according to "friends" that went to the big screen to see grindhouse, planet terror was the best one

now guys I liked kill bill, but he ain't done sh1te since then

Comment

• locoeng
                                Who Farted?
                                • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by Dan
                                so you enjoy crap so much you just can't wait for more right loco.

Watched Death Proof last night, thought it was quite good, got a kick out of Kurt in this one. Good choice BR7.
                                I've already seen them and don't think they are crap....

I personally liked Death Proof better than Planet Terror only because I'm not a huge zombie fan...now 28 weeks later is a whole different story, excellent movie.

Walt Kelly

Comment

Working...